Happy Sunday! It’s a beautiful, if cold, day in America. This pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help (and, yes, I know this one comes originally from a set which highlighted countries around the world. I wasn’t going to actually change it by removing the Swiss stuff)
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- You know Obama’s fat lip? Well, NPR says it gives him street cred. Because being POTUS apparently doesn’t. Weasel Zippers has the lowdown
- Apparently, we aren’t even allowed to doubt the ‘science’ of climate change. Head to Jo Nova’s site for the 411
- Say, what is CO2 doing to the California Redwoods? Anthony Watts has the answer
- 1389 rips apart the Southern Poverty Law Center
- Alan Colmes actually has a good idea for excitable Christmas shoppers
- Basil explains what really needs to be done about Washington
- Doug Ross catches Firedoglake going barking moonbat regarding the Portland attempted bomber
- Gateway Pundit points out that non-embryonic stem cells are still working wonders’
- Hooah Wife and Friends has the finally tally for Project Valour IT
- Peace rally people turn violent? Shocker. Jammie Wearing Fool has the story
- Someone now actually owns the Sun? Really? Moonbattery has the details
- Outside The Beltway highlights the Most Boring Day EVAH! The official one
- Public Secrets has the November Porkers of the Month
- Q&O is wondering about our future, especially in lite of a story from my neck of the woods (which I never got around to blogging about)
- And last but not least, Sister Toldjah highlights the idiot email of the week
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain has might have a Kate Middleton upskirt photo. You’ll have to click to find out
- Weekend Link Love: Hank Williams, Jr. Edition at All American Blogger
- The Classical Liberal features Adriana Lima: How Government Destroys Society. Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Hump Day Rule 5 featuring Zahra Norbo. Also, some Rule 5 Saturday with Raquel Welch
- The Daley Gator has the new Miss TSA calendar. And calls Donald Douglas and Stacey McCain Pervs, while post a different bikini babe
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Gone Shopping Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The The I’m Thankful For Good Books Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power has Jennifer Aniston bikini pics! Plus, does Donald actually have a Cheryl Cole nude video?
- Theo Spark says Saturday night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Totty
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 71. Plus Mila Kunis. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has the Thanksgiving Roundup
- Maggie’s Notebook has Right Reading Roundup (make sure to visit her at her new blog home.) (last weeks)
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit is now obsessed with kilts. Where’s Danica?
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot has Rule 5 Saturday: Christina Aguilera
- Yankee Phil has some Rule 5 Shameless Plugging and linkage. And sends a robo present. And Jessica Simpson. And gets a hearty thanks, Matey! for trying to get me to 1.5 million. Plus, anti-Rule 5 links
- The H2 has Thanksgiving advice. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- Mean Ol’ Meany has introspection on Google Instant and Da Newz
- POWIP has Saturday Morning Stuff
- House of Eratosthenes has a Thanksgiving linkaround
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has some Saturday eye candy
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked below), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.