Happy Sunday, campers! It’s a gorgeous day in America, so, let’s go with a bit of an upscale pinup today. This one is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Other McCain digs into the details of the New Hampshire GOP straw poll
- Powerline explains part 2 of the Left’s Tucson strategy
- Don Surber has the reality on death panels
- Fausta explains Obama’s supposed call for new spending during the SOTU
- The Jawa Report discusses Islam’s useful idiots
- Blue Crab Boulevard is declaring February a Washington Post free month
- Confederate Yankee says first learn about guns before talking about them
- Flopping Aces wonders what happened to the anti-war movement
- Gay Patriot points out that Jim DeMint is making a big mistake
- Jammie Wearing Fool highlights Olbermann and the black helicopters on the left
- Michelle Bachmann impressed Republicans in Iowa, via Liberty Pundits
- Moonbattery has even more on the leftist implosion over Keith O. um, ah, resigning
- Outside The Beltway discusses Blogging 101
- Wild Thing obliterates Obama’s latest idiocy
- And last, but not least, a big Happy Birthday kiss to Sister Toldjah! Birthday card below the fold at bottom
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. (last weeks). And how about some Live At 5. And Amber Heard. And non-Rule 5, the Decline and Fall of Lizardopolis
- Yankee Phil, looking to take over for Smitty, and doing a great job, has some Rule 5 Shameless Plugging and linkage. (last weeks) This weeks Shameless Plugging On John Hancock’s Birthday is up
- Weekend Link Love: The Pogues Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Salma Hayek In Defense Of Clear Thinking. Plus Right Wing Links
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Fran Gerard. And Dawn Richard, plus Rule 5 News
- The Daley Gator has the Daley Benefactor news. And some Daley Babe.
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Bracing For The Attack Of The Goreflakes, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect). (last weeks, so, how about some great moments in liberal history)*
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The I’ve Been Reading Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power has some Rule 5 Nichole Kidman. And an official Rule 5, Featuring Britney! (last weeks, so, how ’bout the top 10 tragedies exploited by the left)*
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning Links.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week. And hot Palin comic character
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 79. Plus Anne Hathaway as Catwoman. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has a Friday Free For All.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Morning News/Views (last weeks). And some Rule 5 Girl Next Door Insider: Dana Perino!
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit just passed 900,000 hits, congrats! Let’s get him to a million. Needs more Danica Patrick to help
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot has Rule 5 Saturday: Cheryl Cole Tweedy
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has Saturday Rule 5: Chase Masterson (last weeks). And Beefcake for the ladies
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has Rule 5 Southern Style
- Late edition: Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.