Happy Sunday! Another great day decade to be an American. This pinup is by Mark Miller, with a wee bit of help. And I resolve to…..keep doing Sunday pinup posts in 2011. There’s one I guarantee to keep 100%!
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Jihad Watch points to anti-human rights riots in Pakistan
- Watts Up With That? has New paper – “absence of correlation between temperature changes … and CO2″
- Basil has his resolutions for 2011
- Doug Ross has a challenge for excitable Keith Olbermann
- Flopping Aces has the New Year’s Funnies
- Gay Patriot has announced the 2011 Grande Conservative Blogress Diva
- Girl on The Right has some shocking news about Jolly Old Gunless England
- Oops! TOTUS is already screwing with Obama. Jammie Wearing Fool has the 411
- Maggie’s Farm has the house sign of the day
- Maggie’s Notebook beats up on Kirsten Powers
- Nice Deb wonders if it’s time to apply the “T” word to Obama
- No Runny Eggs has the Jackass Of The Year Award
- Say, which are the drunkest cities in the US? Outside The Beltway has the answer
- Public Secrets brings us the latest from the Brave Sir Robin jihadists
- And last, but not least, Jill (Pundit and Pundette) has her 30 or so favorite quotes for 2010
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. (last weeks, so, how about “skepticism is for rubes“)
- Yankee Phil, looking to take over for Smitty, and doing a great job, has some Rule 5 Shameless Plugging and linkage. Plus, anti-Rule 5 links (last weeks).
- Weekend Link Love: Gorillaz Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Michelle Monaghan, Fear, And Control (last weeks). Plus Right Wing Links
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 New Year’s Eve Meyer.
- The Daley Gator has the Daley Benefactor news. And some Rule 5 New Year’s.
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Day After Christmas Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect). (Last weeks)
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: Early Christmas Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport (last weeks).
- American Power has some Rule 5 Shania Twain
- Theo Spark is back from a cat-nap. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning Links.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week. Plus, 2011 predictions
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 79. Plus Leighton Meester. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has a Post holiday tab clearing dump.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Morning News/Views, a great X-mas roundup.
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit has his 2011 horoscope, but with no Danica Patrick(?)
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot has a Rule 5 Tuesday linkfest
- The H2 has a tribute to all the lovely hostagettes. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has Links and Thinks.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has the world’s tallest night eye candy
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked below), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.