Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous (and not snowing) day in America. This pinup is by, shocker! Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Old Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- I guess I have to give an Egypt link: Outside The Beltway tears apart the “Barry is doing supa! on Egypt” meme
- Wizbang has the Obama/Reagan photoshop of the day
- Verum Serum and Obama visit the tool shop
- This ain’t Hell… reports that spam actually does kill. Humorously and all ‘splodey like
- Wild Thing has the latest on the Dems call for gun control
- Guess who Chrissy Matthews is blaming for the Egypt riots? Thatmrguy’s blog has the answer
- Well, shoot, Sister Toldjah brings us the latest from the civil Democrats
- Q&O reports that the Internet kill switch legislation is back
- Pundit and Pundette: Oddballs and Blobs. Don’t ask. Go read
- protein wisdom has another Obama photoshop, not to be missed
- Nice Deb has the latest on psycho Ed Schultz
- Jammie Wearing Fool has the latest Obama silliness on spending
- Confederate Yankee discusses the Washington Post and scary looking guns
- Guess which Party caused climate change, according to Reuters? Haunting the Library has the answer
- And last, but not least, Don Surber brings Da Funny, as he points that everyone is suddenly an expert on Egypt (which is why I’ve posted almost nothing: I really don’t know)
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. And how about some Live At 5.
- Yankee Phil, looking to take over for Smitty, and doing a great job, has some Rule 5 Shameless Plugging and linkage. (last weeks)
- Weekend Link Love: Tim Hawkins Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Natalie Portman and The Economics Of Crystal Meth. Plus Right Wing Links
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Jennifer Liano. And Manuela Arcuri, plus Rule 5 News
- The Daley Gator has the Daley Benefactor news. And some Daley Babe.
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Bracing For The Attack Of The Goreflakes, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect). (last weeks, so, how about some big auditions)*
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Dog Whisperer Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power has some Rule 5 Roundup.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Car Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning Links with some cheesecake.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 79. Plus Charlize Theron. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has a Sunday linkarama.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Morning News/Views (last weeks). And some Rule 5 Saturday Night: Egyptian Women!
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit notices low cut dentist outfits. Needs more Danica Patrick to help
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot wonders about prostate exams at Hooters
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has Saturday Morning Reading (last weeks). And Beefcake Friday has been suspended, ladies
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has Rule 5 Southern Style (last weeks)
- Late edition: Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday (last weeks)
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.