Happy Sunday, campers! It’s another beautiful day to be an American. The Sun is shining, the birds are singing, the Democrats have lost their minds. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Over at Right Wing News, Warner Todd Huston informs us of the death threat made by one of the Arizona shooting survivors
- American Power has the latest insanity from Bill Mahar
- Oops! Majority think that Democrats tried to exploit the Arizona shooting. Wake Up America has the details
- Doug Powers (at Michelle Malkin’s blog) brings us latest on the Kumbaya SOTU
- No Sheeples Here has Barry’s awkward situation room
- Bright & Early has found something else to blame on Sarah Palin
- Cassy Fiano discusses the start of the 2012 election season, on the backs of the dead
- The Dakota Voice discusses all the taxes in ObamaCare
- Don Surber features the bitter clinger of the day
- Flopping Aces discusses Muslims as human shields
- Gay Patriot wonders if Dire Straits is offensive to gays
- How nutty is Ed Schultz? Jammie Wearing Fool tells us
- The Muslimifaction of Europe continues, as Jihad Watch points out
- Pundit and Pundette explains what civility really means
- And last, but not least, Nice Deb has the Arizona shooting Hall of Shame
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. (last weeks, so, how about “some Live At 5“) And Miley Cyrus healing America
- Yankee Phil, looking to take over for Smitty, and doing a great job, has some Rule 5 Shameless Plugging and linkage. (last weeks: This weeks is up. Make sure to check it out) Plus, anti-Rule 5 links (last weeks). Plus Carrie, Lindsay, and Paris
- Weekend Link Love: 2nd Annual “Help Me Get to CPAC” Begathon Edition, Part 2 at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Politics Is a Violent And Corrupt Racket With Kelly Brooks. Plus Right Wing Links
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Paget Brewster. And Sharon Cintron, Dolores Donlon, Rule 5 News
- The Daley Gator has the Daley Benefactor news. And some Daley Babe.
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Bracing For The Attack Of The Goreflakes, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The True Grit Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power has some Rule 5 Nichole Kidman. And an official Rule 5, Featuring Britney!
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning Links.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 79. Plus Kim Kardashian has boobs. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has a Thursday Links: Tucson Tragedy.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Morning News/Views. And some Rule 5 Saturday night!
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit has bikinis, but with no Danica Patrick…wait, there she is!
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot has a some Linky Love
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies (last weeks)
- POWIP has Saturday Rule 5: Chase Masterson (last weeks). And Beefcake for the ladies
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked below), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.