Happy Sunday! It’s a gorgeous white day in America, and I figured y’all needed a warm view today, think warm thoughts. This pinup is by Howard Connolly, a new pinup find, with a wee bit of help, and a photobomb, by Patriotic Bulldog.
Oh, and thanks to all those who used my Charlie Brown Christmas video, and even re-uploaded it themselves (how can anyone downding a Charlie Brown Christmas?). The Word should be spread. And a hearty Merry Christmas to all who dropped me an email or comment, was a bit indisposed the past few days.
Oh, and I just noticed I have like, no food, and will have to venture out. Sigh.
What is happening in Ye Old Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Legal Insurrection discusses Obama bringing death panels back by executive fiat
- Over at Watts Up With That?, they’re wondering if we really care about “2010 being the warmest year eveh!”
- Excitable Alan Colmes has a snit fit over military spending
- American Power wonders about straying from our core value of social justice
- Blogs For Victory discusses yet another economic area of concern
- Over at Gateway Pundit, we learn of the dangers of globull warming to Santa
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies
- Gay Patriot has the Grande Conservative Blogress Diva contest up. Go vote for your favorite
- Jihad Watch wishes southern Thailand a Merry Christmas, and tells them what their gift is
- Moonbattery highlights the EPA’s newest power grab
- Nice Deb features the Islamists going nuts over Christmas
- At Pundit and Pundette, Jill wonders if Obama will try a new charm offensive?
- Scared Monkeys highlights yet another grabby arresty TSA issue
- Thatmrguys Blog has some Christmas classics, including some good ole Southern John Boy and Billy
- And last, but not least, Wild Thing points out that with legislative action, there are real world consequences
- One to grow on: Doug Ross has the 2010 Fabulous 50 Blog Award winners
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. And Rule 5 (last weeks)
- Yankee Phil, looking to take over for Smitty, and doing a great job, has some Rule 5 Shameless Plugging and linkage. Plus, anti-Rule 5 links (last weeks). More: Some Sunday Shameless Rule 5 pluggin
- Weekend Link Love: Christmas Music Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Michelle Monaghan, Fear, And Control (last weeks)
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Christmas Carol. Also, how about Rule 5 Special News Report. And some Rule 5 Christmas countdown
- The Daley Gator has the Daley Benefactor news. And a Merry Christmas Linkapalooza.
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Christmas Began In The Heart Of God Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect). (Last weeks) Updated: This weeks is up – Somethin’ 4 Mutton: The Day After Christmas Edition
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: Early Christmas Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport (last weeks).
- American Power has Penelope Cruz Anchor Baby Rule 5. (last weeks)
- Theo Spark has cricket totty. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Boxing Day boobies
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning Links.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week. Plus, Boxing Day Babe
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 71. Plus Jessica Simpson in a Santa suit. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has a Friday Free For All (last weeks).
- Maggie’s Notebook has Christmas Morning News/Views, a great X-mas roundup. Also, Hugh Heffner to marry another babe
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit finally has Danica Patrick
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot has a Robo-Love Christmas linkfest
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies (last weeks)
- POWIP has some cheesecake retaliation.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has some Thursday night eye candy
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked below), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.