Happy Sunday! It is almost Halloween, and this little darlin’ has dressed up as a cowgirl, with a bit of help from Patriot Ghost, as painted by Baron Von Lind.
What is happening in ye old blogosphere?
- How deep does that Obama-Ayers relationship go? Pretty deep, per Stop The ACLU
- The Moderate Voice (snicker) is seething over the Palin appearence on SNL. Powerline has video
- Dan Reihl wonders who really cares if Colin Powell endorses Barry (which he just did, of course)
- Excitable Andy on why he blogs. Nothing about Trig’s birth records or a guy dressed like a Village Person standing over him in there, though. Seriously, it is a pretty good post.
- Mrs Wuzzadem has a handy on voter/polling fraud
- Zombie has an interesting photo from review on Bill Ayers book. Guess by whom?
- Jay Tea (Wizbang) provides a lesson on the end of the Watergate era
- So, how’s that Arctic ice doing versus last year? Anthony Watts has the 411
- This ain’t Hell breaks down the candidates tax plans
- snapped shot has the killer photo of the day
- Sister Toldjah saw John McCain in Concord, NC, and reports
- Debbie at Right Truth says “make mine freedom”
- Uh oh. Chris at MY Vast Right Wing Conspiracy is now voting for Barry
- Brainwashing toddlers? The Obamazombies wouldn’t do that, would they? Van Helsing has the story
- And last, but not least, The Median Sib has a message for the “If McCain wins, I’m moving to Canada” crowd