Happy Sunday! Another fine day in America. This pinup is by Harry Ekman, with a wee bit of help from whatever that is.
BTW, a little hint for folks: when you change your blog theme, you might want to make sure you are using the same RSS feeds.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Powerline says there may not always be an England
- What do companies do when taxes get too high? Weasel Zippers explains
- How’d the climate alarmists do in the Aussie elections? Watts Up With That? has the 411
- The All American Blogger highlights the Libyan rebels message to France
- Awesome. Joe Biden locked in closet for hours….oh, sorry, they locked a reporter in a closet. Conservatives for Palin has the details
- Dakota Voice features the Left vs itself on Libya
- Don Surber makes the case for Mitt Romney
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday funnies
- Gay Patriot has the latest on Media Matters war against Fox News
- Nice Deb has the New Tone nominees for the week
- POWIP explains “hiding the decline”
- What say to push up bra swimsuits for…7 year olds? WTF? Proof Positive has the story
- Sister Toldjah brings the latest in the war against….Girl Scouts?
- Stix explains why he hates Valentines day
- And last, but not least, Support Your Local Gun Fighter has the story about a naked woman rescued from….you’ve already clicked the link, haven’t you?
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. And how about some Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks)*
- No Sheeples Here has therapeutic breast staring. Sorry about Duke, Carol!
- Weekend Link Love: Buddy Holly Edition at All American Blogger. (last weeks)
- The Classical Liberal features Ditch The Planners With Emmy Rossum. Plus Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Marika Fruscio. Hot Wonder Woman. And Rule 5 News. And obsession!
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And Weekend Linky Love!
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: Spring Forward Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport. (last weeks)
- American Power has Kirstie Alley on Dancing With The Stars
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week. Plus, Friday Night Babeapalooza is coming soon!
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 91. Plus Vanessa Hudgens. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has St. Thursday Link-around.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night: Olga Kurylenko Bond Girl. And some gorgeous Liz Taylor.
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit says “Happy Birthday, Danica!” Wait, what? There goes my “no Danica” meme. And sweater puppies!
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot has sweater puppies
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP offers up Rule 5 Beth Rowley. And a picture that will haunt my dreams.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has old school eye candy
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has an awesome water commercial!
- Mean Ol’ Meanie Drive By Bloggin
- Little Miss Attila discusses the inner sexist
- American Perspective has Sharkira – She Wolf – Rule 5
- The POH Diaries has a Rule 5 tribute to Liz Taylor
- Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.