Happy Sunday! Sunday’s are, of course, Sundogday, so, what better than a beautiful woman and some puppies, drawn by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help?
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Over at Colorado Blonde, we have Sen. Greg Brophy speaking about concealed carry
- For some fun, Wizbang highlights some iPhone auto-correct mistakes
- Verum Serum points out that it has been nearly a year since Obama’s Katrina
- This ain’t Hell… highlights the post-DADT military
- The Blog Prof has kids protesting the removal of the 10 Commandments
- The Other McCain highlights the latest attempt to sexualize the Girl Scouts…wait, what?
- Over at The Jawa Report, we learn that smoking really is bad for your health, causes ‘splodin’
- Wild Thing contrasts what Obama has said about Islam with what he’s said about Christianity
- Sister Toldjah has video of yet another serious socialist union protester
- The Tea Party plans on cleaning up after the Wisconsin liberals. Scared Monkeys has the story
- Riehl World View has yet another example of socialized medicine in the UK
- Q&O features Obama’s new policy for the Middle East
- Public Secrets points out why collective bargaining for public sector employees is bad
- Uh, oh. Al Gore now suffering KDS. Jammie Wearing Fool has the 411
- And last, but not least, Gay Patriot discusses Elmo feeding at the federal trough
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0 (last weeks. This weeks is up). And how about some Live At 5. Rule 5! (last weeks: And here’s this weeks!)
- Weekend Link Love: Scorpions Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features The Political Economy of Government Employee Unions with Olivia Wilde (last weeks. Head over during the day). Plus Right Wing Links. And is a Slave 4 Rule 5
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Marylin Lange. Rule 5 Hump Day. And Rule 5 News. And Staring at breasts is good for your heart!
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And the Saturday Rule 5: The breast ogling diet!
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: Parade Day Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport. (last weeks)
- American Power The McCain-Collins Institute for Therapeutic Breast-Staring. And Britney Spears V Magazine Photoshoot
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has some Friday eye openers. And explains why men like boobs
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week. And Rule 5 health tip of the day
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 79 (last weeks). Plus Jolene Blalock. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks. Here’s this weeks!)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has weekend political news.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night: Anna Rawson
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit exposes the zombie virus. Danica Patrick not available for comment
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot has Rule 5 Saturday: Larissa Riquelme
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP offers up breasts to increase your health. And Announcing the McCain-Collins Institute of Therapeutic Breast Staring. And some Rule 5 Nerd Pr0n.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog Saturday night music!
- Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday (last weeks. Will update later)
- Mean Ol’ Meanie Drive By Blogging (last weeks)
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has Christina Hendricks
- Wyblog says Rule 5 is good for you.
- Little Miss Attila says thanks for the mammaries
- American Perspective has Theodora Richards Arrested, Rule 5 Keith Richards-style
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.