Happy Sunday! It’s a chilly, rainy, snowy day in America. Even the penguins are showing up, great place to party. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Stockholm has been hit with multiple blasts, cause by the Religion of Peace. The Jawa Report has the details, and lots of pictures and video
- Looks like Obama is abdicating many of his responsibilities to Joe Biden. Head to Just One Minute for the 411
- Jo Nova boils the Cancun climate alarmist meetings down
- Gateway Pundit has the latest in the War on Christmas
- Welfare cards used in Vegas and Hawaii? Serum Verum provides the details
- Incestaphobia? You have to visit The Other McCain for the story of more lefty insanity
- For a change, I agree with Doug Mataconis (Outside the Beltway)
- Will pole dancing become an Olympic sport? Jammie Wearing Fool has the story
- Melissa Clouthier (Liberty Pundits) discusses Conservatism vs. Pluralism
- And more War on Christmas, via theblogprof
- Have you taken the Undead Survival Test? The Troglopundit did. How would he fare with zombie Danica Patrick, though?
- Oh, my, a sex tax in Germany. Support Your Local Gunfighter is there
- Debbie at Right Truth has Christmas in Dixie
- Excitable Andy says “don’t blame Obama for DADT repeal #FAIL”
- And last, but not least, Moonbattery features the falling Moonbat Messiah game
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain has Live At 5. Late Update: Some FMJRA 2.0
- Yankee Phil, looking to take over for Smitty, and doing a great job, has some Rule 5 Shameless Plugging and linkage. Plus, anti-Rule 5 links
- Weekend Link Love: The Killers Edition at All American Blogger. Plus some topless blogging (not, not Douglas)
- The Classical Liberal features Jennifer Aniston on the Road To Serfdom (last weeks: This weeks, Vida Guerra and the Job Market is up) Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 featuring Karla James. Also, how about Rule 5 News
- The Daley Gator has the Daley Benefactor news. And highlights the women or beer?
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: America Is A Land Of Taxation That Was Founded To Avoid Taxation Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect). (last weeks, check during the day), so, how about SNL poking fun of the Child Emperor?
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Christmas Dogs Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power says Scott Eric Kaufman Hates Beautiful Women
- Theo Spark has a today’s weather girl. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Totty
- Maggies Farm has Sunday Morning Links.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 71. Plus Christina Ricci. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has a Friday Free For All
- Maggie’s Notebook has Morning News/Views
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit says to drink your milk. No Danica Patrick?
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot has Rule 5 Saturday: Gemma Atkinson (last weeks). Also, MNB wonders if Naked Lady Liberty counts as Rule 5
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- Mean Ol’ Meany has Jenn Sterger Nude. And some Rule 5 for the ladies, with linkage
- POWIP has Rule 5 with Yogi Bear
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has some eye candy
- The Washington Rebel has a Thursday Link Dump (last weeks). And a Rule 5 book review
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked below), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.