Happy Sunday! It’s a gorgeous, if cold, day in America, time to think warm thoughts. This pinup is by Pearl Frush, with a wee bit of help from Flag Duckie.
What is happening in Ye Old Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Kim Priestap (Wizbang) highlights Obama’s next target: bake sales
- Susan (Wake Up America) explains why she doesn’t want Sarah Palin to run for President
- The Blogprof discusses naked boobs and Islamists
- This ain’t Hell…. has a wonderful Christmas song honoring the troops and their families
- The Lonely Conservative explains what light bulbs really are
- Wild Thing (who is Rule 5 herself (yes, I know, that was a sexist comment)) features Nikki Haley smacking Obama around
- Phineas (Sister Toldjah) explains the Obama administration Middle East policy in cartoon format
- The House condemns North Korea, one Republican votes against. Guess which one. Pundit Press has the answer
- Pundit and Pundette discuss the flatlining job market
- Outside the Beltway explains why Dems are losing the tax cuts debate
- Nice Deb discusses White House Christmas trees through the years
- Heh! Moonbattery has a new twist on the Republican vs Democrat women
- Jammie Wearing Fool highlights another Obamanut who woke up
- Hmm, maybe it wasn’t globull warming that started those Israeli wildfires. Gateway Pundit has the 411
- And last, but not least, Blogs For Victory explains how Obamunism is killing another industry
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain says everyone else who posted this video should be ashamed of themselves. And some Live At 5. Late Update: Some Rule 5-Cancun Edition
- Yankee Phil, looking to take over for Smitty, and doing a great job, has some Rule 5 Shameless Plugging and linkage. Plus, anti-Rule 5 links
- Weekend Link Love: Hank Williams, Jr. Edition at All American Blogger (last weeks, so check during the day)
- The Classical Liberal features Adriana Lima: How Government Destroys Society. (last weeks, check during the day for update. It’s up: Jennifer Aniston on the Road To Serfdom) Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 featuring ARIA GIOVANNI. Also, how about a little breather
- The Daley Gator has the Daley Benefactor news. And highlights the most offensive post ever.
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Gone Shopping Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect). (last weeks, check during the day), so, how about the miracle on Christmas Eve 1914
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Clearing the Browser Tabs Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power has Lucy Pinder Holiday Rule 5 video goodness
- Theo Spark has a bonus babe. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Totty
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 71. Plus Pocahotass. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has a Hump Day Link Around
- Maggie’s Notebook has Right Reading Roundup (last weeks), so, how about an explanation of how Islamists get to the USA
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit is still obsessed with Danica Patrick
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot has Rule 5 Saturday: Gemma Atkinson
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- Mean Ol’ Meany has Sarah Palin nude(?)
- POWIP has hot chicks in bikinis
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has some eye candy
- The Washington Rebel has a Thursday Link Dump
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked below), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.