Happy Sunday! Just a few more days to Halloween, and this lovely lady looks like she is ready! Not quite sure who did the pinup, ran across it, no signature, but, It looks like a Gil Elvgren.
So, what is happening around ye olde blogosphere?
- Sister Toldjah run across nasty political intimidation zombies in Charlotte
- Bill Jempty (Wizbang) finds someone whose brain was apparently eaten by zombies
- Looks like the Gorenstein is now political again. Watts Up With That? has the story
- snapped shot has Count Obama’s bloodsucking national anthem
- Cranky at Six Meat Buffett offers a parents guide to the scariest movie of the year. To parents.
- Basil has a big scary redneck nightmare
- Hey, look, unverified donations are still going through to Count Obama (calling him Count is probably racist). Hot Air with the 411
- 3 intrepid Palestinian explorers found out things go wrong when underground. See The Jawa Report
- Sky has a new puppy. What a big sweetie! Umm, she does realize that is the same type that became a vampire in Blade 3, right?
- Jammie Wearing Monster has the latest on Oliver Stone’s “W.”
- Bigfoot was spotted at the site of the Blair Witch Project
- Obamanuts will probably just claim they were shooting at zombies. Flight Pundit has the low down
- John McCain’s evil twin fisks David “I Am Elite” Brooks’ latest op-ed.
- It’s good to be the king of Zombies. protein wisdom has the 411
- And as the survivor of Jason’s rampage of blood, Cracked offers 9 tips to our future robot overlords