Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in America. The birds are singing, the Sun is shining, and the Dodgers have won their first post season series win in 20 years. No disappointment for this Dodgers fan in 2008! Not a clue who did this pinup, can’t read the signature.
What is happening in ye olde blogosphere?
- Want a good laugh? Check out Creative Minority Reportfor media bias wonkiness
- The Taliban is mad about a strike against them? Funny stuff. See Outside The Beltway for the 411
- Moonbattery has instant anti-Barry bumper stickers
- Hot Airhas the Palin/Biden SNL debate video
- Alan Colmesseems surprised that SarahCuda has become McCain’s hitperson. Wasn’t that what Biden was supposed to be for Barry?
- Know what else is buried in the Crapburger known as the Bailout Bill? The loss of civil liberties. The American Princess has the story
- Hey, did you know that Jim Lynch (bRight&Early) was in a movie?
- The Radio Equalizer is wondering what will become of the teetering radio industry
- What happens when worlds collide? This ain’t a science fiction movie that Wizbang is showing
- This Ain’t Hellcatches the Nutroots picking nits
- Jihad Watchhas an interview with Fitna maker Geert Wilders
- Cassandra provides some interesting architectural photos
- So, what is actually causing ice sheet loss in Greenland and the west Antarctic? Anthony Watts has the story
- Rusty Shackleford provides, for your entertainment, epic Islamic failure
- And last, but not least, Lynyrd Skynyrd goes red, white, and blue in supporting the troops. Blue Star Chronicles has the video