Happy Sunday! A gorgeous day in America. Sun is out, birds are singing, great day to head to the beach! This pinup is by Pearl Frush, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Mitch Daniels is not running. Pundit & Pundette has the details
- Oops. Canada won’t back Obama’s silly 1967 borders foolishness. Head to Weasel Zippers for the story
- Jewish voters are rethinking their support of Obama. Israel Matzav has the 411
- Left Coast Rebel discusses Herman Cain’s presidential announcement
- MEMRI has the latest on Iran using children for Trutherism
- Real Science has Hansen unhinged
- Hey, is global warming good for our health? Jo Nova discusses
- American Power links to a 12 step plan to make feminists heads explode
- Basil was there when Herman Cain announced, and, if you’re not supporting him, what’s wrong with you?
- Blogs For Victory has the definition of “good socialized medicine
- Cassy Fiano discusses the “slutwalks”
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies
- Is Iran linked to 9/11? Wizbang discusses
- Women in combat units? This ain’t Hell… has the legislative details
- And last, but not least, Lee Stranahan untangles Glenn Beck on Shirley Sherrod
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. (this weeks FMJRA) And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks).* And some Kathy Ireland.
- No Sheeples Here goes to the gas station with Obama.
- Weekend Link Love: Herman Cain Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Holly Valance And The Problem Of Fascism. Plus Rule 5 For The Nookie. (both are last weeks, so, how about a discussion of the Fair Tax) This weeks Beautiful Dangerous Rule 5.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Sunny Leone. And Rule 5 News. And wonders if you are better off today than 4 years ago through big boobs. And hump day rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And the more DaleyGator DaleyBabe!
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Rainy Weekend Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport. (last weeks)*
- American Power has some Bar Rafaeli hotness (last weeks, so, how about the latest on Wonkette’s Jack Stuef)
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 98. Plus Gillian Anderson. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has Obama’s “Made in the USA” stuff, with lots of linkage.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night: Obama Jumper/Mitt Supporter Cindy Crawford. And congratulations on 1 million hits!
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit wonders about Memeorandum’s fixation on Bar Rafaeli.
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot has massive cleavage (last weeks)
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has cartoon hotties
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System eye candy.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has Rule 5: Vintage Pinup Art
- Mean Ol’ Meanie has drive by blogging.
- Little Miss Attila has the modesty roundup
- American Perspective has Kathy Ireland speaking out on plan to defund Planned Parenthood – Rule 5
- The POH Diaries has Bar Rafaeli lingerie pics plus links.
- Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday (last weeks)*
- The Observatorium has Rule 5: Blake Lively
- Support Your Local Gunfighter visualizes Sarah Michelle Gellar’s new TV show. And asks if we are still here with Salma Hyack. Oh, and swimgerie has arrived.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.