Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, a nation of resilient folks who won’t let anything stop them. Speaking of resilient, you can help out folks in the tornado affected areas all over the Southeast by heading over to the Red Cross and making a donation.
This pinup is by, obviously, Jay Scott Pike, with a wee bit of help. Hopefully, he won’t get mad at me for using the pinup with a little addition, the perfect one for the weekend of the (so far) wedding of the century.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Verum Serum reports on the power struggle in Iran
- This ain’t Hell… has the Milblog winners. Congrats all!
- the Blogprof reports on liberals who say calling pets “pets” is insulting
- The Other McCain talks about Feministas vs the FBI
- Hey, guess what the Obama admin gave three people convicted on terrorism charges? Wild Thing has the answer
- Scared Monkeys (raaaaacist!) discusses TSA anti-groping legislation in Texas
- Q&O points out that most Americans think we’re still in a recession/depression
- Public Secrets wonders why Liberals hate the working class
- Patterico wonders how awesome this Laura Ingraham clip is
- Patriot’s Corner thinks about which Republican can beat Obama
- Doug Mataconis proves once again why Outside The Beltway is becoming mostly left leaning
- Skynet has apparently taken over Ne0-Neocon’s smartphone
- Jihad Watch has the latest on the DOJ attempting to force states to forget the 10th Amendment
- Jammie Wearing Fool has the latest idiocy from The View
- And last, but not least, Confederate Yankee tell us what is obvious to everyone by ObamaZombies
- And one to grow on, found while putting together the linky love/Rule 5 below: ThatMrGuy has 50 ways to defeat Obama
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0 (last weeks. This weeks is up). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks). And something about Porn being the 3rd question.
- No Sheeples Here has The Map. Also, several wonderful posts on Easter, and a gorgeous Easter header*
- Weekend Link Love: Tower Of Power Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features The Bad Word With Shenae Grimes. Plus Dirty Little Thing Rule 5.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Gianna Amore. Pippa Middleton upskirt. And National Offend A Feminist Week is coming. And Rule 5 News! And hump day rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And the Rule 5 Linkage!
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Rainy Weekend Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power has some Angie Harmon hotness
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Bunny Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week. And Kate Middleton Rule 5.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 96. Plus Karen Gillan. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has this weeks New Tone nominees (last weeks). Plus Thursday Quick Links.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night: Ten Beautiful Swim Suits and the Women In Them.
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit has some Ayn Rand Rule 5.
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot has some Monday Reading
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has Kate Middelton nipples (NSFW picture in post). Oh, and giant beavers.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System eye candy.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has Rule 5: Gotta Love A Girl With A Gun
- Mean Ol’ Meanie Sila Sahin nude. And Saturday Headlines.
- Fuck You Firefox Fuck You Firefox Fuck You Firefox. Not very Sunday languageish, but, damned thing crashed again. Tired of the problems, but, for they way I cruise the ‘Net and do posts, still works best. Fortunately, WordPress had just saved the previous link and everything before.
- Little Miss Attila gives us some Rule 5 sticky post!
- American Perspective has the beautiful women with beautiful hair. (last weeks)
- The POH Diaries says Neve Campbell is still hot. And wonders about upskirts and human depravity. But, mostly upskirts.
- Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday (last weeks)*
- The Observatorium has Rule 5-Rachel Stevens (link redone, Blogger went nutzoid on The Watcher)
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.