Let us also remember the people, our neighbors, our friends, our loved ones, our countrymen, who were lost that day fondly.
We can remember them by saying “never again.” We can remember them by not allowing the Muslim fanatics, who have the stated intention of destroying modern civilization, to do just that. We can remember them by rebuilding. We can remember them by resisting those who would have a 9/10 mentality. We can make their lost lives meaningful.
In New York, the ceremonies will begin at 8:40am, and the names of all the people lost in the Trade Tower attacks will be read.
At the Pentagon, the memorial dedication will start at 8am. The memorial will be open to the public at 7pm.
In Pennsylvania, a ceremony will be held starting at 9:55am, the time Flight 93 crashed.
And President Bush will lead a moment of silence at 8:46am.
- Six Meat Buffett highlights Google’s acknowledgement of 9/11
- Michelle Malkin has a long post up about the 7th Anniversary
- Lorie Byrd – Never Forget
- The Anchoress – Rememberance and Prayers
- And Rightly So! remembers
- Blue Star Beth remembers a 9/11 hero
- CatHouse Chat lists all the names
- Don Surber says that Obama and McCain need to aim high on this day
- Dr. Sanity won’t forget
- Gateway Pundit remembers, and points to a story about what has not happened in the last 7 years
- Hooah Wife provides a lovely poem
- Jammie Wearing Fool tells us what the Grey Lady did to remember 9/11
- The Jawa Report – Never Forget, Never Forgive
- Sky remembers
- At snapped shot, 7 years of memories
- This ain’t hell remembers
- Basil – We Need Normal
In the arms of angels.