Happy Sunday! This is the pre-Independence Day edition. The pinup is by Joyce Ballentine, with a wee bit of help.
What’s happening in ye olde blogopshere?
- Over at Stop The ACLU, Roger W. Gardner discusses the Obama on Iraq, and the disturbing implications
- Uh oh. It is apparently Israel’s faul that the murderous Palestinians broke the truce, in MSM World. See snapped shot for the 411
- Solar quieting? Global cooling? Huh? How can that possibly happen when Bush caused global warming by not signing Kyoto? Seriously, Watts Up With That?
- Good news from The American Princess! Get Rich Quick!
- Raven is wondering where the last sentence of the 2nd is
- Common Folk Using Common Sense provides a framework for a leftist government
- Greta asks if you can be too honest
- Right Pundits offers a lesson in history: how to defeat America and the Fall of Saigon
- Over at The Gun Toting Liberal, Hillary frenches Barack. Ewwwwww!
- Captain Ed says “good thing spouses are off the table”
- Silke says the world is just awesome. You know what? She’s right!
- Blue Star Chronicles features the answer to the latest MoveOn.idiot ad
- Jim Lynch provides a better working environment
- Moonbats and a transgendered kindergarterner. Moonbattery has the disturbing story
- And last, but not least, This Ain’t Hell has photos from the latest moonbat exercise in D.C.