Happy Sunday! Another wonderful day in, this one celebrating good old pop, who taught us to ride a bike, amused us with the levitating elephant trick*, and didn’t freak out while teaching us to drive a stick shift. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with some wee editions.
What is happening in ye olde blogosphere?
- When does a Liberal (woops, sorry, I think there is a law out there regarding calling BHO a liberal) love guns? When he is trying to Man Up. I wonder if BHO carries it in his Man Bag? Anyhow, visit Flopping Aces for the 411
- Ed Morrissey breaks down the new push to get Obama, er, Osama
- Baldilocks has a message for Black Conservatives
- When does Obama want massive pre-conditions? When it is for debates in public. Check Stop The ACLU for the story
- DJ Drummond at Wizbang makes one hell of a good point about this years election
- Over at Watts Up With That? some pretty cool stuff found in a meteor
- It’s Daily Dictator time, stylist edition, at snapped shot. Will Mahmoud do the same for BHO and his Man Bag?
- Just when you thought you had seen it all, Sister Toldjah brings us the wackiest campaign merchandise
- Debbie at Right Truth brings us another Obamissiah round up, with Man Bag
- Raven has a really cool patriotic Victory Garden
- The Missiah and his Man Bag are really inspiring to some Democrat delegates. In the wrong direction. Gateway Pundit has the story
- Over at Moonbattery, ABC is predicting the end of the world in 2100. Seriously, at what point are all these supposedly mainstream folks going to start being considered cults?
- The New Republic is making me wonder whether I should bother seeing The Happening, or wait for it on DVD
- Stuck On Stupid illustrates the latest SCOTUS idiocy
- And last, but not least, The Median Sib discusses BHO being a scary guy. No mention of Obama’s Man Bag, though
* For those unfamiliar with the levitating elephant trick, this is one that Dad’s pull when the kids are young. It usually occurs during a Saturday or Sunday afternoon when the ball game or golf is on the tube, and Dad has a can of beer. Dad will lift up from the chair with a funny noise, and say “Wow! Did you see that elephant run under me?”