Happy Sunday! America is shining, the geese are honking, and it is time for some skinny dippin’. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, entitled “Taking a Chance (No Bikini Atoll).”
What is happening in ye olde blogosphere?
- Kevin at Wizbang has a screenshot of the most humorous Wash. Post headline. Wasn’t Imus canned for something similar?
- Watts Up With That? reports on the cooler then usual spring
- Stop The ACLU follows up on some of Obama’s most recent gaffes
- Snapped Shot provides more examples of those wonderful peaceful Islamists
- Preston at Six Meat Buffet liveblogs driving through Southern Alabama
- Sister Toldjah has that final HamNation video
- Screw Loose Change catches the Financial Times covering Twoofers, and makes an interesting point: the FT did not even have to explain what Truthers are. Scary.
- Rick at Right Wing Nut House can’t wait for an Obamissiah presidency. Why? Read and thy will find out
- Rip Van Obama..you buying it? So asks Right Voices
- Hey, all of Obama’s new friends in video. The Nose On Your Face has the 411
- What did Google do for D-Day? Head to Moonbattery for the screenshot
- Jihad Watch provides the Jihad good news: 13 years are being recruited for the Jihad
- Jammie Wearing Fool asks if you are ready for 5 months of gutter politics from the left
- Who’s to blame for the high cost of gas? Flopping Aces breaks it down
- And last, but not least, Confederate Yankee says Obama is not even prepared to lead a Cub Scouts troop