Happy Sunday! Another great day in America, on this Memorial Day weekend. This pinup is by Greg Hildebrandt, with no help added. Greg does some really great stuff, have used many others in the past. (and she kinda looks like Sarah Palin)
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Raised On Hoecakes says all your domain are belong to us
- Sister Toldjah wonders what it was that Anthony Weiner Tweeted
- The Other McCain slaps around big boobed Megan McCain
- Over at Wizbang, Jay Tea wonders about The Palin Potential
- Anthony Watts has the 411 on Joe Romm’s (unhinged) Climate Progress blog
- 1389 has an interesting letter regarding Obama’s achievements
- In case you missed it, John Hawkins discusses why liberals really hate Israel
- Don Surber has the daily scorecard
- Gateway Pundit explains how the (Al Qaeda) Arab Spring is going
- House Of Eratosthenesexplains how liberals argue about medicare
- Jammie Wearing Fool points to a high school teacher schooling the ACLU
- Bet the media didn’t tell you about Christians being slaughtered by Muslims in the Sudan. Infidels are Cool has the story
- Guess which religion is committing all the rapes in Oslo for the last 5 years. Moonbattery supplies the answer
- Breastfeeding men?????? Seriously? Pundit and Pundette brings clarity to a milky situation (yeah, slapped myself for that one)
- And last, but not least, Dan Riehl discusses NRO’s sexist shot at Sarah Palin
- And one to grow on: Wake Up America features In Flanders Fields
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. (last weeks. This weeks) And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks. This weeks is up).*
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- No Sheeples Here goes Weinergate.
- Weekend Link Love: Flight of the Conchords Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Holly Valance And The Problem Of Fascism (this weeks is up, Freedom Is Slavery With Esti Ginzberg). Plus Rule 5 Outsider.*
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Nell McAndrew. And Rule 5 News. And Christina Hendricks real breasts. And hump day rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And the more DaleyGator DaleyBabe!
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Rainy Weekend Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport. (last weeks)*
- American Power has some Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Rule 5 with linkage. And a second Kate Upton Rule 5 post!
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Bruces Eye Openers linkage.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 100!!!!!!!!!. Plus Emma Watson. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks)*
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has Friday Free For All. Updated: Sunday Quick Links
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night: Obama Jumper/Mitt Supporter Cindy Crawford (last weeks). And congratulations on winning a Watcher Of Weasels submission!*
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit features…..yes, Danica!
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot has massive cleavage (last weeks)
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has the 3 B’s: Bacon, Breasts, and Beer
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog thanks the troops
- Mean Ol’ Meanie goes on a tear.
- Little Miss Attila has some cheesecake
- American Perspective has Seal Team 6: Rule 5 and a half
- The POH Diaries has Maria Sharapova looking hot. And a Saturday linkaround.
- The Observatorium has Rule 5: Blake Lively (last weeks)*
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has Miss World Hopefull. And an ugly duckling(?).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.