Happy Mother’s Day Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, time to take Mom out for a nice meal, and show her you love her. This pinup is by….have not idea. Searched around to see, couldn’t find the painter.
Anyway, what is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Powerline wonders if this is the time to celebrate
- Pakistan exposes CIA chief. Weasel Zippers has the details
- Watts Up With That? wants you to visualize the greenhouse effect
- Alan Colmes has a Mother’s Day song
- Anti-Idiotarian Rottweilertells us about the USS Michael Murphy
- One of the original greats in the Blogosphere, Harvey of Bad Example, has successfully reached old age. Congrats, Harvey!
- Blogs For Victory explains how “illegal wiretaps” helped get Bin Laden
- Conservatives 4 Palin explains that “It’s the economy, stupid!”
- Don Surber says the original Moonbat has given up
- Flopping Aces has the 2012 poll watch
- Gateway Pundit has the latest from the so-called moderate Muslims
- Legal Insurrection explains spiking the football, 1945 style
- Raised On Hoecakes wonders about the literacy rate in Detroit
- Pundit and Pundette has important Mother’s Day information
- And last, but not least, Q&O wants everyone to say “gutsy” altogether now
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0 (last weeks). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5! (last weeks). And something about sex and coffee.
- No Sheeples Here has a burn notice.
- Weekend Link Love: Iron Horse Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Rosie Huntington Whiteley’s Three New Deals. Plus Crazy Rule 5.
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Joyce Nazziri. Rule 5 Special news. And Offend A Feminist. And and more offending feminists! And hump day rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe! And the more DaleyGator DaleyBabe!
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Rainy Weekend Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport. (last weeks)
- American Power has some Angie Harmon hotness (last weeks)
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Bunny Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 97. Plus Karen Gillan. And Blogroll Spotlight!
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has this weeks New Tone nominees.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night: Ten Beautiful Swim Suits and the Women In Them. (last weeks)
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit says Happy Star Wars Day.
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- Mind Numbed Robot is Top 10!
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP discusses Rule 5 Jinns. Oh, and beavers.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System eye candy.
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog hast the perfect Mother’s Day gift
- Mean Ol’ Meanie explains last week..
- Little Miss Attila has an idea for a beautiful weekend
- American Perspective has some Rule 5 for the ladies
- The POH Diaries has Kate Upton Twitter pics. And Kelly Brook in Esquire.
- Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday (last weeks)*
- The Observatorium has Rule 5-Conservative Women.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.