Happy Sunday! Another fantastic day in America! We’re going a bit upscale with this pinup today, which is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Questions and Observations has Madison equals Cairo? Not even close
- Michelle Malkin features Badger State Battle: Unions vs. Tea Party in Wisconsin
- From The Other McCain, we get HERMAN CAIN VIDEO ADDED
- Watts Up With That? has NOAA’s compendium of climate catastrophe
- Shocker. Jammie Wearing Fool notices that Democrat Urged to Get Psychiatric Help
- Carpe Diem has Entitlement Nation: What Does Government Do?
- The Jawa Report points out Libya Protests: Muammar Gaddafi Murders 70
- Conservatives 4 Palin has the latest on Palin’s message to union members
- Sister Toldjah is asking what “inclusive” means to you
- Wizbang points out that the Wisconsin Teachers union offered concession. Guess what Gov. Walker said?
- The Blogprof has the latest stupidity from Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- The Radio Equalizer has the latest lies from lib-talkers
- Jill at Pundit and Pundette has some thoughts on life: why bother?
- Pundit Press brings Da Funny with a DU petition to indict Sarah Palin for …. accessory to murder
- And last, but not least, Confederate Yankee has some observations on Wisconsin
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. And how about some Live At 5.
- Weekend Link Love: Sammy Hagar Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Heather Graham’s Uprising Against The Empire (last weeks. Head over during the day). Plus Right Wing Links
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Sylvia Garant. Rule 5 Hump Day. And Rule 5 News
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And Quarterfinals of Daley Babe Playoffs Here, here, here, and here.
- No Sheeples Here has the awkward situation report
- The world is nuts, says Pat at And So It Goes In Shreveport. (last weeks)
- American Power has Julie Henderson and body painting. And Christine Teigen Bikini Beauty
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning Links.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 79. Plus Mila Kunis. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has Friday Free For All.
- Maggie’s Notebook has biggest breasts ever video. And some Rule 5 Saturday Night: The Donald’s Daughter!
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit rebuts liberal signs in Wisconsin. And Happy Blogoversary, Troglopundit! I’m sending Danica around as a present
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot has government cheese
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has ass cam. And Beefcake Friday has been suspended, ladies*
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog is heading to Key West. Road Trip!
- Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday
- Mean ol’ Meanie says Barry Obama’s Race wars are blowing up, with lots of linkage. And Sports Illustrated’s Irina Shayk nude (not safe for work). And Drive By Blogging!
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.