Happy Sunday! Another fine day in America. The Sun is shining, the geese are honking madly, the coffee was particularly good today. This pinup is by Ralph Burch, and you just knew I had to use it when I ran across it looking for a good pre-Halloween pinup. And, yes, I know the saying could be construed as misogynist.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Doug Ross discusses justice in the time of Obama
- Finding Ponies discusses the unintended consequences of elections
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday funnies
- John Thune offers Obama driving lessons, and Gateway Pundit has the story
- Gay Patriot discusses what drove Dems to drive such an unpopular agenda
- Jammie Wearing Fool is wondering what Obama’s been smoking to heap praise on Pelosi
- In case you haven’t seen it yet, Moonbattery has the dancing Barney Frank video
- No Runny Eggs highlights Michelle Obama’s secret life
- I’d usually put this below in the bottom section, but, this 3D Rule 5 post featuring Anna Kournikova from Proof Positive deserves to stand on its own
- Over at Pundit Press, they have whiny Anthony Weiner expounding on wacky Alan Grayson
- How many rooms at a 5 star hotel have the Obama’s booked? Pundit And Pundette have the answer
- Q&O discusses the Democrats “adverse political climate”
- snapped shot says to remember the reason for the season-November 2nd
- Wild Thing highlights TOTUS’ upcoming trip to India
- And last, but not least, The Jawa Report has the latest from traitor Adam Gadahn
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain. Plus, how about Alyssa Milano in lingerie?
- Weekend Link Love: Gaelic Storm Edition at All American Blogger
- Killing and Reviving The American Dream With Marisa Miller. Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Phyllis Coleman. Also, some Rule 5 News
- The Daley Gator has the Daily Benefactor News.
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: National Bosses Day Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect). Last weeks, so how about Obama seeing November from his house.
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Long Weekend Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport (last weeks, so, how about a tsunami)
- American Power has Rule 5 with Alana Blanchard! Also, what is sexy
- Theo Spark has talented Canadian girls. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Totty
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 70. Plus January Jones. And Blogroll Spotlight 64 (last weeks).
- A different type of eye candy at Right Klik, the latest on Ten Buck Fridays, featuring Ruth McClung
- Say Anything has a One Nation linkaround
- Nice Deb has the Friday Free For All
- Maggie’s Notebook (missing from my blogroll after moving from Blogrolling, fixed) has joined in and has her first Rule 5 Saturday, featuring Natalie Wood
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can”
- The Real United States offers some Rule 5
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)