Happy Sunday! It’s a gorgeous day in America, and for this 300th edition of a Patriotic Pinup post! Not all were strictly on Sunday’s, I’ve done them on holidays, as well, and also had other titles besides simply “Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup”, of which there are 259.
It all goes back to this one on April 3rd, 2005. That’s a long time to be running a meme, perhaps one of the longest in the Blogosphere! It started off with simply posting the pinups, then, stealing a bit from Basil, I started adding links. No idea why I settled on 15, but, have been doing it ever since. Then I started adding those who were having linkfests, I think because The Other McCain started doing Rule 5 Sunday.
In looking that post up, I noticed two things: first, that I never finished re-adding the pinups after moving to WordPress, as I had to wipe out my Photobucket folder. Too many jerks complaining and getting them whacked. I’ll fix them up shortly. Second, I lost a bunch of the pinups with patriotic additions when my HP hard drive went down. I rescued some from previous backups, but, oh well. Don’t forget to back up, kids!
Anyhow, this pinup is by Bill Randall, with a wee bit of help from Mickey and Donald (who is getting an eyeful.)
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Obama went and played golf for the 52nd time Saturday. Jammie Wearing Fool has the story
- No Sheeples Here says Obama has brain freeze
- Hmm, Jerry Brown thinks mammograms are useless. Gay Patriot wonders why NOW is now silent
- The Blog Prof finds even more #FAIL at the One Nation get together (can you really call it a rally with such low attendance?)
- The Jawa Report has the latest idiocy from Bill Mahar
- Lori Ziganto (Snark and Boobs) is smacking Megan McCain around
- Sister Toldjah takes on women acting badly in sports
- Public Secrets discusses the TEA Party, Conservatism, and what we believe
- Wait, we sent a convicted Al-Qaeda member to where? Right Truth has the 411
- The Indonesian Playboy editor is lucky he only got 2 years. Dan Riehl with the titillating story
- Going “green” is not always healthy? The hell you say, Q&O!
- Steve Egg explains the cost of doing nothing in regards to Social Security
- Nice Deb has some background on our new military hating National Security Advisor
- Doug Powers, blogging at Michelle Malkin, explains how Prince Charles has lost his last marble
- And last, but not least, Jihad Watch points to the Washington Post’s dhimmitude
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain
- Weekend Link Love: TheTossers Edition at All American Blogger
- The Classic Liberal has Less Trouble, More Julie Benz. Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday featuring Ginger Young. Also, some Rule 5 News
- The Daley Gatorhas the Daily Benefactor News
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: National Newspaper Week Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Oktoberfest 2010 Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport (last weeks)
- American Power has Blake Lively Rule 5! Also, some Sexy Marissa Miller video
- Theo Spark has some auto advice. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Totty
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. Also, the Women of PETA XXVI (last weeks). And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 68. (last weeks) Plus Dawn Wells (yes, I prefer Maryann over Ginger). And Blogroll Spotlight 64 (last weeks).
- A different type of eye candy at Right Klik, the latest on Ten Buck Fridays
- Say Anything has a One Nation linkaround
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)