Happy Talk Like A Pirate Sunday! Aaaaarrrrr! As always, it is a beautiful day in America. This lovely lass was drawn by not a clue, with a wee bit of help from Patriotic Bulldog. I’ve seen a reference that it was done by Gil Elvgren, but, doesn’t seem his style, and I cannot find confirmation anywhere. If ye know, drop me a line, matey!
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Lovely lass Michelle Malkin discusses the missing context in the O’Donnell “she’s a witch” smear
- I Own Plunder The World points out that Helen Thomas is going to receive an award from CAIR
- Verum Serum is wondering if Obama is losing it. He got the ship to the fight, but, just can’t light the cannons
- Wait, Hillary held a seance in the White House? The Blog Prof has the booty
- The TrogloPundit discusses net neutrality, sure to make a dead man spin
- Stacey McCain offers up the swiftboating of bonnie lass Christine O’Donnell
- Apparently Obama has been nipping at the grog. He forgot a few words from the Declaration of Independence. Guess which ones, then head to The Lonely Conservative
- Support Your Local Gunfighter points to a t-shirt that freaked the illegals out. Abandon ship, illegals!
- CaptainFish (snapped shot) has a story about a reporter being fired for reporting the news on Obama
- The scallywags at Scared Monkeys highlight that Obama’s approval rating has fallen, and can’t get up
- Avast! Debbie at Right Truth offers some sympathy for our Plunderer-In-Chief
- By the powers! Dan Riehl thinks the Sunday talk show cancellations by O’Donnell could be a good move
- Q&O explains why health care is sending the economy down to Davey Jones’ locker
- Meep at POWIP pre-disqualifies himself from public office, but, has shiny dubloons
- And last, but not least, Patterico takes a cat ‘o nine tails to David Brooks
- And a bonus. Bonnie lass Carol at No Sheeples Here has an O’Donnell witchery roundup, plus one of her always awesome graphics
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain (last weeks. Will link when up: This weeks’ Rule 5 is up). Also, remember Hottie McAwesome
- Weekend Link Love: International Talk Like A Pirate Day Edition at All American Blogger (and thanks for the shout-out, Duane!)
- The Classic Liberal has It’s About Power With Amanada Seyfried. Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, featuring ELEANOR BRADLEY. Also, some Rule 5 News
- The Daley Gatorhas Once Again It’s I-Wish-It-Was-NFL-Sunday-But-It’s-Only-Full-Metal-Jacket-Reach-Around-Saturday Full Metal Jacket Reach Around Saturday
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: National Talk Like A Pirate Day Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Oktoberfest Is Coming Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport .
- American Power has Revving Up Weekend Rule 5 — Rachel Maddow Masturbation Edition! Also, Heartland Hotties!
- Theo Spark says Saturday is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. Also, the Women of PETA XXIV. And a Friday Night Babe!
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 66. Plus La Lohan. And Blogroll Spotlight 62.
- A different type of eye candy at Right Klik, the latest on Ten Buck Fridays
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround
- Amusing Bunni’s Musings has a different type of Rule 5 cuteness this week
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list.