Happy Sunday! Another great day in America. A bit chilly, but, a great time to do some fishing. This pinup is by Vaughn Bass, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in ye olde blogosphere?
- Captain Ed explains exactly what the Gray Lady should have someone cook them for Thanksgiving (are liberals allowed to celebrate that day?)
- Wordsmith at Flopping Aces provides the Sunday Funnies
- TigerHawk: with every silver ice lining, something gets its next meal
- Adeline and Hazel have Kelly Pickler in hot leather
- While we are on the celeb thing, how about Megan Fox bikini pics (warning, your work PC might not like Kontraband, which tends to go up to NR-17)
- The Nutroots ain’t happy with The Messiah? No!!!! Raven has the 411
- Blogs For Victory: Kook Left = Chumps
- Is this part of the Great Animal Conspiracy? A scout, perhaps? Blue Crab Boulevard has the story
- Don Surber plays “just ask me”
- So, you left your phone somewhere, with nude photos of you on it. Someone finds it, and posts the pics to the Interwebz. What do you do? Take responsibility? No, you sue the place you left your phone. Gateway Pundit lays it out
- Double shot: what events do people want to be included during the next Olympics? Jumping rope (Jammie Wearing Fool) and pole dancing (The Jawa Report). No. Seriously.
- Skye is 30% evil? No. About 30% too high
- What does the United Nations think is super? Restricting free speech. Maggie at Wake Up America has the 411
- This ain’t Hell: when conspiracy theories start to make sense
- And last, but not least, a doubleshot from snapped shot: the video that the dimmi’s at Youtube don’t want you to see, and Muslims hate yoga (I started writing on it too the other day, never finished)
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet?