Happy Sunday! Another great day in America, just a few weekends left till Labor Day. Hit the beach, folks!
This pinup is obviously by Bill Layne, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in ye olde blogosphere?
- Powerline is covering “meaningless statements” in the Georgian-Russian conflict
- On a similar track, Maggie’s Farm asks the question “where are all the peaceniks?”
- Sister Toldjah explains why late night comedians are now allowed to joke about Barry
- Speaking of Barry (I don’t think it is right to call him the Messiah on a Sunday), Gateway Pundit tells us what other country he is a citizen of
- The LA Times Blog has the full details of the Bush with the volleyballer photo. Heh! Fausta puts it better, though
- The candidate keeps flubbing his lines in his own movie. Jammie Wearing Fool has the 411
- More Barry! This ain’t Hell notices that the Big BO takes lots of money from PAC’s
- snapped shot catches Bob Byrd’s friends endorsing Barry
- Q and O has the weekend laugh
- Is the MSM obsessed with sex? Outside the Beltway has the answer
- Ogre has what is perhaps the most disturbing story of the day
- Moonbattery covers the march of fascism in Germany
- Uh oh. The calls to prayer in Morocco are getting a wee bit too loud. Check Jihad Watch
- Don Surber is playing Just Ask Me
- And last, but not least, Blogs For Victory is keeping an eye on the European suicide watch