Happy Sunday! Just another fantastic day in America, might be a good day to visit the zoo. What do you think? This pinup is by Art Frahm, with a wee bit of help.
So, what is happening in ye olde blogosphere?
- The silent scream of asparagus? Plants have feelings? No, seriously. Maggie from Maggie’s Farm digests the story and spits it out
- Crazy old Uncle Ron is extending his 15 minutes, and prefers Obama’s foreign policy. Go figure. See Flopping Aces for the 411
- Sister Toldjah went to an Obamessiah rally, and captured someone fainting. She has video, too!
- John at Argghhh! The Home of Two Of Jonah’s Military Guys breaks down the cost of war. Can we afford Democrats?
- Stop The ACLU features The Empire Strikes Barack. Funny stuff!
- The USA must be bad for not joining Kyoto, right? Not so fast, Climahysterics. Duncan at And Rightly So! for the straight dope
- Blogs For Victory features an American hero, Master Sgt. Brendan O’Connor
- Want to see a great political poster? Check out Are We Lumberjacks?
- So, how is California really doing on environmentalism? Not too good. Blue Crab Boulevard has it covered
- Michelle Obama, the gift that keeps on giving. See Jim at bRight & Early for her lastest stupidity
- Donny Osmand and The Obamessiah on video? No. That’s just wrong funny. Don Surber has the featurette
- Gateway Pundit brings us the story of Burka clad bank robbers killing a Philly police officer
- You will never believe what Hillary said that has the Lefties seething about. Well, maybe you will. Hot Air is on the case
- Club G’itmo is becoming a reality. Head over to Jammie Wearing Fool for the story
- And last, but certainly not least, the Navy launches an Imperial Star Destroyer. Michelle M has the 411