Happy Sunday! Another great day to consider the once and future nation of the USA. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative covers Dingy Harry admitting Obamacare is a step towards single payer
- The Air Vent covers “weaponized “science””
- Jo Nova has a catalogue of green disasters across Europe
- Victory Girls wonders about dumb kids, smartphones, and
- Jihad Watch wants us to remember tha the real problem is Islamaphobia, not jihad acid attacks
- Golden Geese has a serious issue with Swedish fish
- Flopping Aces has more info on Lois Lerner
- Fire Andrea Mitchell highlights another member of the RoP
- Director Blue has 19 facts about illegals you won’t see in the MSM
- DaTechGuy wonders why Obama would talk about Benghazi or the IRS
- Cold Fury notes that Sarah Palin was right again
- Ace Of Spades has some interesting thoughts on death panels
- Bob Owens isn’t impressed by the latest change.org petition on Stand Your Ground
- Maggie’s Notebook notes that JPMorgan will making a killing off of amnesty
- And last, but not least, Public Secrets wants Donald Trump to shut up and go away
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Melissa Manning (last week’s). And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has random hotness and rule 5 (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Kayden Kross at Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has sexy swimwear. And Amanda Seyfried as Linda Lovelace.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obamacare In the First Person. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Conservatives hate Harry Reid because he’s white.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday afternoon links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Mid-week Rule 5 Break.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Sophia Loren.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Sinbad’s Sailor Women. And Kate Upton.
- The Last Tradition has old school rule 5, Ava Gardner.
- The Chive has Miss Redneck Alabama.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has redheads.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Pink Floyd Edition (last week’s).
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, Sticks and Stones Edition (last week’s).
- House Of Eratosthenes has Ireland Baldwin
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has morning mistress. And late night ladies. And girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has What Really Happened to Seal Team 6 and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Anchors Aweigh, My Girls. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.