Happy Sunday! Are one of you fine folks going to help get rid of the mouse? Your mother would be proud. This pinup is by not a clue, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative discusses IRS targeting.
- Ice Age Now covers the “warm is cold” paradigm
- No Frakking Consensus has scary global warming stories
- Wake Up America offers more ObamaFail
- This ain’t Hell... discusses politics and the fog of war
- The Strata-Sphere has the Benghazi smoking gun
- The Other McCain takes civility lessons for a nutty feminist liberal
- The Diary Of Daedalus provides more nutbaggery from Little Green Nutballs
- The Daily Gator has leftards caught on tape
- Rhymes With Right has Dems being recalled over gun grabbing
- Powerline has gone ice fishing in May (I mentioned something similar on Twitter)
- House Of Eratosthenes wonders about sexual assaults in the military
- Flopping Aces has the latest brilliant idea from the Bidenator
- Fire Andrea Mitchell digs deep into the Mark Sanford win
- And last, but not least, American Perspective has a flashback regarding Obama and the IRS
- And one to grow on: Stable Hand at The Jawa Report points out that the eagle on Obama’s Twitter page is upside down.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
(Evening updated links)
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s. This week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Maggie Green. And Offend A Feminist Week. And here.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s. This week’s)*. And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Nicole Beharie from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has the view from above (last week’s). And Kate Upton.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Bedtime Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Friday Free For All.
- The Troglopundit has non-Danica old people.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: The Benghazi Lie. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The Benghazi Scandal Grows.
- The H2 has Blindfold Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Kelly Brook.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Doetzen Kroes. And Joss Stone.
- The Last Tradition has Sylvie Van Der Vaart. And Rule 5 Sunday.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Obama on Drugs with Mila Kunis. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has underboob. And May flowers.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Jimmy Eat World Edition
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s).
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has a Mother’s Day link roundup
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Girls on motorcycles. And morning mistress And girls with guns.
- Eye of Polyphemus has more Jenna Louise Coleman. And Full Metal Reacharound. And Blogroll Spotlight (last week’s. This week’s).
- Victory Girls Blog has One World Trade Center or ‘Freedom Tower’ gets it’s Spire and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – United States Navy. And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.
The USA’s mom.