Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day seemingly starting the new ice age! Supa! Well, not really, just another cool, rainy day to celebrate the once of future nation. This pinup is by Earl Moran, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15 (I’m just dumping titles today, hurt my left shoulder, pain from neck down into shoulder and back and arm, and it really aggravates it to reach forward to type, and a pain to not use the mouse with so many links. It’s a repetitive stress injury)
- The Jawa Report: Benghazi: Names Of ‘Whistleblower’ Witnesses Released
- Riehl World News: War on Women Part 2: N.C. Dem Chairman Randy Voller: GOP is “Raping” North Carolina
- Watts Up With That?: UAH global temperature, down significantly
- American Perspective: Judge Jeanine Piro Socks It To Obama at NRA Speech
- Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler: “But You Don’t NEED Magazines With More Than 7 Rounds, Peasants!”
- Atlas Shrugs: Who Polices the Police?
- Da Tech Guy: An Electoral Earthquake Across the Pond
- Director Blue: DAMNING: The Complete Benghazi Timeline in Spreadsheet Format
- Fausta: Venezuela: 50 shades of crazy
- Fire Andrea Mitchell: Who’s the hero? Chris Kyle or Jason Collins?
- Flopping Aces: Obama Pentagon appointees meet with anti-Christian extremist
- Gay Patriot: Obamacare Schadenfreude: April Jobs Report Edition
- Joshua Pundit: Who Really Is Really Savagely Destroying Palestinian Children?
- Maggie’s Notebook: House Immigration Gang of 8: Rubio Senate Bill – Border Security Weak – Rubio Wants Suggestions, A Plan
- And last, but not least, Michelle Malkin: FLOTUS: Hang in there kids, the USDA is working on making those school lunches I pushed for somewhat appetizing
And one sad one, which I saw while deleting emails from my Droid (it only shows 25 emails at a time), via Zilla we learn that Amusing Bunni has passed on and is with the angels. Rest In Peace, AB. God Bless you.
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5 (none this week). And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Taylor Vixen. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Sunday Funday pics from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has the view from above. And Jess Davies. And America’s bad girls.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has Star Wars Rule 5….hey, Danica would look good in a metal bikini.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Administration’s Benghazi Lies Exposed as State Department Cover-Up. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Benghazi Impeachment Suddenly Not So Far-Fetched.
- The H2 has Small Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Elyse Taylor, and congrats on 3 years of blogging! And Full Metal Jacket.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Women of Defiance. And wonders why things like this never happen to him.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Coco Austin.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Stop and frisk with Yvonne Strahovski. And the CL Report (last week’s).
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has eye sore to eye candy.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. This week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Morning Mistress. And late night ladies And girls with guns.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Jenna Louise Coleman. And Full Metal Reacharound. And Blogroll Spotlight (last week’s).
- Victory Girls Blog has Obama blames America again and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Israeli Defense Force Again. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.