Happy Sunday! Yet another fantastic day in America! No matter how they try, they can never truly change us. This pinup is by Jay Scott Pike, with a wee bit of help.
Sorry this was so late, DreamHost decided to join the Obama economy and melt down on everyone today. Literally just came back up right before 11pm. Crashed about 7am EST.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Other McCain discusses VP Sissy Biden not wanting to launch the raid against Osama
- Jihad Watch points out that the Dutch plan on banning Muslim veils.
- Proof Positive discusses Obama’s state of delusion
- Raised on Hoecakes discusses Newt’s super secret decoder ring
- Wild Thing has a devastating Gingrich video
- Verum Serum notices that the NY Times forgot to mention something vis a vis Gingrich’s ethics charges
- The Sundries Shack tells us what the 2012 SOTU really meant
- Doug Powers finds yet another crazed TEA Party member making death threats
- Bob Owens is bummed that Obama doesn’t love him anymore
- Gateway Pundit has excellent photos from the Welcome Back Hero’s parade
- Jammie Wearing Fool highlights some more of those mostly peaceful Occupiers
- Legal Insurrection says Romney is winning the battles but losing our war
- Maggie’s Notebook discusses the return of one of the most vile Democrats of the century
- neo-neocon has someone different in mind for 2012- Cthulhu! Though, I think Dagon might suffice (lots of references in Simon Green’s Nightside books)
- And last, but not least, Patterico finds yet another idiot notion on illegal immigration coming from San Fran
- And one to grow on: Nice Deb has the Race Card offenders for the past week
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5!(last weeks).
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night – Elsa Benitez with tons of links.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a massive amount of links.
- teresamerica has Lea Michele New Candies Girl Rule 5. Also, some sexy commercials.
- Weekend Link Love: Johnny Horton Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Rule 5 Tattoo. And The CL Report (last weeks).
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, with Erica Durance. And Rule 5 News. And Hump Day Rule 5.
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And DaleyGator Daley Babe. And some Rule 5 linky love.
- American Power has Australian Bikini Rule 5. Plus the a smokin’ lingerie photo shoot.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Sunday links.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 135. Plus Susan Coffey. And Blogroll Spotlight.
- Say Anything has a Saturday Linkaround.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And your Sunday hymn.
- The Troglopundit has Danica’s Super Bowl ads.
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- The POH Diaries has Kate Upton Beach Bunny Bikini (last weeks).
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday night tart, Yamila Diaz. And mid-week rule 5 break.
- The Chive has hot girls in the middle of nowhere.
- Jake Finnegan has Burkalesque Babes: Laura Dekker.
- Reaganite Republican wonders who your favorite Finnish ice skater is.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has some eye candy.
- American Perspective has Kate Beckinsale – Rule 5.
- The Rio Norte Line has Rule 5 – TGIF [Thank Goodness Its Funbags] Edition. (last weeks)
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Alica Witt.
- Political Clown Parade has Right Jabs linkage.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Perfect Weekend Edition (last weeks).
- The First Street Journal Has Rule 5 – How did she cook this.
- Support Your Local Gunfighter has Jennifer Love Hewitt.
- And ending up with the always awesome Don Surber with your campaign promise of the day, and the Daily scoreboard.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.