Happy Sunday! A gorgeous day in America, the Sun is shining, the air is sweet, the lobsters are getting bit frisky. Going a little new school today with a pinup by Joe Chido, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- James Joyner has some interesting thoughts about Biden calling a business owner a smarta**, considering the business owner is holding an event for pro-high tax Democrat Russ Feingold
- Oops! BFD Biden admits they won’t be able to create lost jobs. Gateway Pundit has the 411
- Sister Toldjah has the story on journalists showing their unhinged bias while Sarah Palin was speaking
- YID With LID explains a few things to the Washington Post over the Dave Weigel affair
- DJ Drummond (Wizbang) explains government and unemployment
- The Troglopundit knows who to blame for the USA loss at the World Cup
- The Lonely Conservative has the latest Jan Brewer Slams Obama video
- The Jawa Report fills us in on the latest news on the USS Michael Murphy (a SEAL KIA in Afghanistan and awarded the Medal Of Honor)
- Q&O throws some ice on an AGW claim
- Ten Buck Fridays? What is it? You’ll have to head to Nice Deb’s place for the details
- Bankruptcy? Lawlessness? Illegals? Moonbattery has the story
- Don Surber cops to murder. Don Surber covers the story
- Cassy Fiano is also discussing Jan Brewers latest smackdown of Obama
- Over at Blogs For Victory, Obama’s Chicago Way thuggery is exposed
- And last, but not least, Jo Nova discusses hotspots (that thermometers can’t find)
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain
- Rule 5: Ann Coulter #5 Most Hated By The Left! at Nation Of Cowards
- Weekend Link Love: Hayseed Dixie Edition at All American Blogger
- Linkaround at The Blog Prof.
- Lucy Pinder and the road to Serfdom at The Classic Liberal. Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, featuring Dru Hart.
- The Daley Gator has the Daley Babe, Megan “she should never speak” Fox.
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin 4 Mutton: World Cup Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect). And a double shot, since I used the wrong link last week, Deceiving The Infidels
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Storm Is Brewing Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- Donald Douglas (American Power) has Katy Perry topless. Sort of
Anyone else have a link or hotty fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list.