Happy Sunday! It is sunny day across most of America, a great day to lay out and catch some sunlight, get your vitamin D quota. This pinup is by, I believe (because I cannot find it anywhere again), but Al Buell, who passed on in 1996. If anyone knows different, let me know. There is also a reason for using a pinup about sunshine, down at #15.
What is happening in ye olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Did PeBo (President Barack Obama) actually say he was a Muslim? Atlas Shrugs has the 411
- For those who actually care about World Cup Socc…zzzzzz. Where was I? Oh, well, The Other McCain notices something funny about the AP coverage
- Wait, a good chunk of you won’t be able to keep your health insurance plans? Hmm, if only people had said something. Newsbusters has the story
- Cassy Fiano rips apart an Atlantic article which wonders if father’s are really necessary anymore
- Hey, I wonder where the idled oil rigs are now going? Gateway Pundit has the answer
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies
- Yeah, the pro-abortion crowd is freaked by “Choose Life” license plates in Mass. Head to Jammie Wearing Fool for the story
- Jules Cittenden discusses a Harvard student with plenty of documentation who just happens to be an illegal alien
- Doug Powers, filling in for Michelle Malkin, lays out Obama’s latest whine
- Wait, the Obama admin is completely unprepared for the next terrorist attack? Who woulda thunk it? Moonbattery has the details
- Nice Deb writes about the flailing president
- Over at POWIP, Enoch Root writes about Barack Otroleum
- Scared Monkeys is wondering Maine is going red
- At snapped shot, captainfish asks if you can say “goodnight Iran”. And if anyone has told Captain KickAss yet
- And, last, but by no means least, in memoria, the blogosphere lost a great writer this week. Hugh Slatery, a writer for Wizbang, passed away suddenly, and will be missed sorely. My prayers and condolencese to the whole Slatery family, and all those who worked and knew Hugh at Wizbang. He was always so upbeat and positive in his writing, always bringing a ray of sunshine, that I thought I would wait till Sunday and this post. God Bless you, Hugh (the linked post has many links to what the other Wizbang writers had to say)
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain (last weeks. Will link when the new one is up. These linkfests take lots of time)
- Rule 5: Holly Madison Dons The Bunny Suit For the Playboy Clubs’ 50th Anniversary! at Nation Of Cowards
- Weekend Link Love: John Candy Edition at All American Blogger
- Linkaround at The Blog Prof.
- Rachel Bilson Building The Ruling Elite at The Classic Liberal. Also, Right Wing Links.
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, featuring Lynn Karrol.
- Just Because You’re Paranoid has the latest Lil’ O-Bama. Make sure you scroll back through the rest for the week, too.
- The Daley Gator has the Daley Babe, Susan Ward.
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin 4 Mutton: I’m One of Those “Silly Flag Wavers” Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Crawfish Boil Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
Anyone else have a link or hotty fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list.