Happy Sunday! A beautiful day in America. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, the geese are loud enough to wake me up after sleeping WAY later than I usually do. This pinup is by, shocker, Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in ye olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The John Edwards scandal, something most of the left leaning MSM ignored early on, is winding down. Gateway Pundit has the 411
- The Chicago Tribune, Obama’s hometown paper, is calling for an independent prosecuter for ACORN. Head to Jammie Wearing Fool for the details
- Atlas Shrugs brings us the story of another wacko lefty, who happens to be an Obama advisor, calling for the US to shoot down Israeli planes
- Jihad Watch points out that the jihadis arrested recently had some interesting info on their computers
- Super Socialist Sweden is slashing income taxes to spur economic growth. Wait, what? Wizbang has the story
- Carol’s Closet points out that ACORN is closing a ton of offices
- Guess who stopped ObamaCare in its tracks? Mark Impomeni at Pajamas Media has the answer
- No Sheeples Here has ObamaCare – The Musical!
- Darleen Click (protein wisdom) brings us the Saturday Night Facepalm
- Yid With Lid points out that Obama is getting rather desperate vis a vis health care
- Villainous Company brings us the nerd photo of the day
- The price of soda is about to go way up in San Fran, if stores will even carry it. the blog prof has the story
- R.S. McCain says that Mad King Charley fights like a 3rd grade school girl
- Q&O has the racism argument in a flow chart
- And last, but not least, The Nose On Your Face wonders if Dan Rather is at the helm of Little Green Goofballs
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain, First Taste Of Fall Linkfest & Glorious Patriotic Hotties On The Beach! at Nation Of Cowards, Sunday Linkalanche at The Daley Gator, and Evangeline Lilly vs. the Evil Mistake of 1913 at The Classic Liberal. Anyone else have a link or hotty fest going on? Let me know so I can feature you.