Happy Sunday! Another great day in America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, something to bring the warm back. It’s cold out, baby!
This is the 200th post in the Patriotic Pinup category!
What is happening in ye olde blogosphere?
- The Other McCain discusses two myths that matter
- Gateway Pundit explains what Barry wants to do with Jerusalem
- It’s not a blog (it’s not an actual real office, either,) but the latest weekly address is available from the Office of the President-Elect
- Over at Ace Of Spades, we learn that Alan Keyes is suing Obama to produce his actual birth certificate
- Jay Tea (Wizbang) discusses Prop 8 and its amusing implications
- This ain’t Hell: Code Pink – Our new State Dept
- Over at snapped shot, we find out what to expect from Obama
- Over at Moonbattery, you too can own a piece of history a train wreck
- Little Miss Attila explains what Helen Thomas is going to be doing
- I hate to agree with Alan Colmes, but, this guy is nuts
- Say, what’s with all the hate? And Rightly So! has the answer
- Obama plates? They’re kidding, right? Sadly, they aren’t, and Basil has the 411
- Jim at bRight&Early is testing WordPress 2.7, which has nested comments. Check it out
- Debbie Schlussel discusses the un-reality of Barry’s Selective Service registration
- And last, but not least, Don Surber explains where the bailout money is going. Hookers and coke and booze, oh my!
BTW, I upgrade to Norton Internet Security 2009 the other day. This one is really, really good. Check it out.