…is an Evil fossil fueled Jeep, you might just be a Warmist

The blog of the day is Ace Of Spades HQ, with a post on Trump endorsing Ken Paxton.
Read: If All You See… »
…is an Evil fossil fueled Jeep, you might just be a Warmist

The blog of the day is Ace Of Spades HQ, with a post on Trump endorsing Ken Paxton.
Read: If All You See… »
So, obviously this happened
San Diego Mosque Attack Comes Amid Rising Reports of Islamophobia
The killings Monday at San Diego’s largest mosque are being investigated as a hate crime, touching off concerns about rising Islamophobia in the United States.
“Islamophobia endangers Muslim communities across this country,” Zohran Mamdani, New York City’s first Muslim mayor, said in response to the shooting, which left three people dead, in addition to the two shooters. “We must confront it directly and stand together against the politics of fear and division.”
Islamophobia has been an intractable problem in the United States for decades. Hate crimes against Muslims surged following the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to F.B.I. data.
More recently, the war in Gaza, which set off protests across American college campuses, has contributed to a steady increase in anti-Muslim sentiment and inspired violence against a range of religious institutions, including synagogues and churches. Antisemitic incidents also skyrocketed following the start of the conflict in 2023, according to the Anti-Defamation League.
The Council on American-Islamic Relations received 8,683 civil rights complaints in 2025, the most the group has recorded since 1996, according to its most recent report.
Oh, good, the NY Times is citing the Jew haters and a group that supports Islamic terrorism.
There are many unconfirmed reports that the mosque shooters were transgender. The minute that it is confirmed this story will disappear.
The San Diego mosque that was targeted in a horrific mass shooting Monday made headlines for being “best known as the home to two 9/11 hijackers,” while its current imam has justified the Oct. 7 terror attacks in Israel.
Previously, the Islamic Center of San Diego made headlines for its connection to Sept. 11, 2001, hijackers Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar.
Both hijackers reportedly prayed at the mosque and found an apartment nearby through advertisements at the mosque while taking flight lessons in the city.
More recently, Imam Taha Hassane has come under fire for his comments on the Oct. 7, 2023, attacks.
“This did not start last week or on October 7. This is the result of brutal Zionist occupation and genocide,” Hassane said in a video posted to social media days after the savage Hamas attack.
“Resistance is justified when people are under occupation and don’t let them change that narrative.”
It is a massive Jew hating mosque which has created a lot of strife in the community, but, the members do not care, because the idea is not coexistence but conquest. But, you know that Democrats and their pet media prefer the Islamic extremists first.
Did you know that the Med has Bad Weather? And that you are making it worse?
The Mediterranean sea is capable of generating hurricanes and climate change will make them worse
In March 2026, a tropical-like cyclone named ‘Jolina’ produced significant damage across North Africa. In 2020 and 2023, storms Ianos and Daniel both caused severe damage in Greece, and the latter triggered a humanitarian disaster in the city of Derna, Libya, where thousands were declared dead or missing.
These tropical-like cyclones occur in a non-tropical region. They are known as “medicanes” – a portmanteau of Mediterranean and hurricanes.
As any major storm, medicanes know no borders. Their impacts spread across multiple countries as they sweep across the Mediterranean coast, one of the world’s most densely populated and vulnerable regions (the total population of Mediterranean countries in 2020 was about 540 million people, around one-third of them living in coastal areas).
Rising sea temperatures due to climate change increase the reservoir of energy these storms can feed on. More research on this phenomenon, which couples atmospheric and oceanic effects, is urgently needed in order to improve early warning systems and the preparedness of populations, in terms of civil protection and regarding how we would affront a catastrophic event that might exceed our ability to prepare for them.
They’re always looking for something to fearmonger about. Big storms are the norm in the Med, and have been since the great pulsewater around 12000 years ago when the seas rose high enough post glacial age to refill the Med. There are poems and stories about huge storms going back thousands of years. Around Greece, which has long been a shipping capital, you find huge numbers of shipwrecks under the water, most with the remains of ballast stones and amphora from the time, from as far back as the 6th Century BCE. Oh, and here’s one from 3,300 years ago. Harsh weather is a part of the Med, especially around Greece. Gale force storms can blow up in a minute and then just completely disappear.
But, you know, now it’s all your fault.
One of the earliest research papers on the subject, in 1983, opened with the sentence: “At times, Mother Nature does her best to deceive us”, accompanied by a satellite image of a cyclone displaying a well-organised spiral cloud structure and a cloudless eye at its centre, strikingly similar to those that habitually occur in the tropics. The opening line implies what a surprise it would be to encounter such an impressive and counterintuitive occurence of a tropical-like storm structure in the Mediterranean.
So, do we have any satellite data from before, say, 1979? Oh, right, we didn’t have the satellites to view them, so, we have nothing to compare to.
Ultimately, however, efficient adaptation requires better climate prediction models and therefore more reliable and accurate estimation of extremes caused by cyclones. This can be only achieved through scientific research. An end-to-end approach that translates research findings into actionable information for climate adaptation and civil protection is both timely and essential, including for example infrastructure resilience planning and early warning systems to reduce vulnerability and socioeconomic impacts.
Give us money.
Read: Doom: Hotcoldwetdry Will Make Mediterranean “Hurricanes” Worse Or Something »
Do they actually think this is going to go anywhere? That they have any power here?
Minnesota county charges ICE officer in shooting during immigration crackdown
A Minnesota prosecutor on Monday announced charges against an Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer in the nonfatal shooting of a Venezuelan man during the Trump administration’s crackdown in Minnesota.
The officer, Christian Castro, is charged with four counts of second-degree assault and one count of falsely reporting a crime in the Jan. 14 shooting of Julio Cesar Sosa-Celis, Hennepin County Attorney Mary Moriarty said at a news conference. A warrant was issued for his arrest.
A federal officer shot Sosa-Celis in the thigh after he and another officer chased a different man to the apartment duplex where the man and Sosa-Celis lived. Moriarty said both Sosa-Celis and the other man were legally in the U.S.
Federal authorities initially accused Sosa-Celis and Alfredo Alejandro Aljorna of beating an officer with a broom handle and a snow shovel during the incident, but a federal judge later dismissed the charges and federal officials opened an investigation into whether two immigration officers lied under oath about what happened.
If they did wrong, well, they will be disciplined by the DOJ. A county prosecutors office has no power here. Those agents will not stand trial.
Yeah, they were illegal aliens. They were simply released by the Biden regime. That doesn’t make them legally in the U.S.
Attempting to evade arrest, Sosa-Celis fled the scene in his vehicle, crashed into a parked car, and proceeded to flee on foot. The law enforcement officer pursued Sosa-Celis also on foot, caught up to him, and attempted to apprehend him when Sosa-Celis began to resist and violently assault the officer. While Sosa-Celis and law enforcement were in a struggle on the ground, two subjects came out of a nearby apartment and attacked the law enforcement officer with a snow shovel and broom handle.
So, they were, in fact, chasing Sosa-Celis, unlike what the story and the prosecutors are saying.
Read: LOL: Minnesota County Charges ICE Agent Over Shooting »
So, we have this
WHO declares Ebola outbreak in Congo and Uganda a global health emergency, with at least 80 dead
The World Health Organization has declared the Ebola outbreak in Congo and Uganda a public health emergency of international concern, after officials identified more than 250 suspected cases and 80 suspected deaths linked to the disease.
Officials warned that the true scope of the outbreak could potentially be much larger than what has been reported so far, as health workers raced to intensify screening and contact tracing to contain the disease.
The WHO said the outbreak fell short of the criteria for a “pandemic emergency,” like COVID-19, and advised against closing international borders.
In other words, they do not want the US and EU, Australia, other 1st world nations to ban people coming from Congo and Uganda. Even though it’s dangerous. If you’re an idiot and have risky contract, especially sexual contact, with people from those areas. Don’t touch them or their fluids. It’s not airborne or waterborne.
And, of course
From Ebola to hantavirus: Why the world is seeing more disease threats now
The headlines have become grimly familiar.
A deadly Ebola outbreak in Central Africa. A hantavirus scare aboard a cruise ship. Rising dengue infections in Europe. Bird flu spreading among mammals. Health alerts flashing across continents within hours.
Scientists say the anxiety is understandable. But they also say something deeper is happening.
Humanity, experts warn, is entering an era where outbreaks may become more frequent — not necessarily because viruses are suddenly “new”, but because the world itself has changed dramatically.
Experts say one of the biggest drivers behind modern outbreaks is the growing collision between humans and wildlife.
As forests are cleared, mining expands, cities spread and ecosystems shrink, humans are increasingly coming into contact with animals carrying dangerous pathogens.
That makes sense, and, I’d agree with that
Jason Rohr, a professor at the University of Notre Dame whose research focuses on environmental drivers of disease outbreaks, said biodiversity loss, climate change and ecosystem disruption are increasing disease risks globally. (snip)
Scientists increasingly see climate change as a major threat multiplier.

Seriously, they pulled this crap a few years ago, there was never even a mild pandemic.
Read: Your Fault: Ebola Is Spreading »
…is a horrible cooler made with terrible carbon polluting plastic, you might just be a Warmist

The blog of the day is A View From The Beach, with a post on the Monday morning stimulus.
Read: If All You See… »
An interesting idea
Why wide-open Idaho is mandating houses on the smallest lots in America
Idaho, one of the most sparsely populated states, is known for its vast stretches of open land. And yet a new Idaho law has imposed the country’s smallest minimum lot size requirements for houses.
The law requires that cities approve housing on lots starting at 1,500 square feet, if certain conditions are met. That’s just a bit more than half the playing area of a doubles tennis court.
Smaller lots exist in parts of the country. Some D.C. rowhouses can be found on land as tight as 900 square feet. But no other state has mandated lots anywhere near as small as Idaho’s.
This seems to be for aimed for single family dwellings, as opposed to duplex townhomes.
“We love our wide open spaces,” said Sen. Ben Toews, a Republican who led the bipartisan legislation. “Having smaller communities actually allows more wide open spaces, because suburban sprawl is a real issue. You’re seeing our farmlands get eaten up by houses.”
Plus, Toews said, he doesn’t think cities should be allowed to prevent developers from building small houses if buyers want them: “I know there’s demand, and I know that regulations have stopped the supply for that demand. I’m a free market guy. I’m just counting on the free market to supply the demand.”
One of those potential buyers is Nicklaus Jones, a welder who moved from Utah to Idaho three years ago. (snip)
Jones said he wants something small — nothing like the mini-mansions he sees under construction. But the small house he envisions is a rarity in Idaho, as it is in most parts of the country, where “starter homes” have been disappearing.
He has a point. Most of the homes that I see being built around Raleigh are bigger. Not necessarily big land, but, not a lot of those 1,100-1,500 square feet homes. They’ll build townhomes instead.
According to the most recent numbers from the Census Bureau, 6 in 10 new homes in 2024 were built on more than 7,000 square feet of land.
Do those numbers include townhome developments?
Opponents say the state shouldn’t block cities from making the rules they want about lot sizes. “The question comes down to: What do we want our town to look like?” said Ben Adams, a state senator who voted against the law. “I was very frustrated that it was called ‘starter-home subdivisions.’ Because the American Dream itself of homeownership? Nobody is dreaming of an 800-square-foot home.”
I expected the people against this to be Democrats, but, Adams is a Republican. Maybe people are good with those small homes, at least to start out. Anyhow, it’s a worthwhile article to read. And, good idea? Bad idea? I’m in favor of it. Heck, maybe you get builders doing tiny homes, under 500 square feet, for young people, who want their own stand alone domicile, rather than a townhome, which also gotten freaking expensive.
Also, why was the government determining the size of plots of land and homes in the first place?
Read: Idaho Requires Allowing House Plots To Be As Small As 1,500 Feet »
The UN gives a hilarious reason
President Trump took a victory lap late Saturday after a prominent international climate change panel backed off using some of the most aggressive doomsday estimates after determining that they were not the most plausible outcomes.
The United Nations-backed Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) had quietly adjusted its modeling frameworkof a 4–5°C warming by 2100 last month. That framework had underpinned a myriad of other analyses predicting terrifying consequences for greenhouse gas emissions.
“GOOD RIDDANCE! After 15 years of Dumocrats promising that ‘Climate Change’ is going to destroy the Planet, the United Nations TOP Climate Committee just admitted that its own projections (RCP8.5) were WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!” Trump chided on Truth Social.
Again, they had been prognosticating a 7.2F to 9F rise by 2100, despite the Earth only seeing a 1.7F increase since 1850
The IPCC framework in question was used to forecast a dramatic rise in sea levels, global crop failures, rapid melting of glaciers, and more, which made some hardcore climate change activists fret about future extinction.
But ultimately, scientists cited data and argued that the push towards renewable energies made that scenario less likely.
There’s always some excuse when a doomy prognostication is made and fails. Well, when they bother to address it at all. And their models usually fail.
The Don Quixote party
NC bill seeks protections for immigrant students amid ICE fears
More than 20,000 students were absent from Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools during immigration enforcement operations last fall, according to district reporting, a wave of fear that helped spark a new bill in the North Carolina General Assembly aimed at protecting immigrant students in public schools.
House Bill 1061, titled the “Plyler Educational Protections,” would reinforce students’ right to public education and establish clearer guidance for how schools respond to federal immigration enforcement requests.
Sammy Salkin, a senior policy strategist for the ACLU of North Carolina, said the legislation was created with one focus in mind.
“We want to make it clear that all children in North Carolina, regardless of immigration status, have a constitutional right to a free public school education,” Salkin said.
Well, the thing is, federal immigration agents weren’t going into schools. And it is insane that the Supreme Court ruled in 1982 in Plyler v. Doe that illegal alien kids have to receive education on the taxpayer dime. But, there’s plenty of law that says the illegal alien parents can be picked up and deported
Salkin said North Carolina immigrant communities across the state have experienced increasing fear over the past year after “Operation Charlotte’s Web” in November 2025. This initiative was a Department of Homeland Security immigration enforcement operation in which many people were arrested across the Charlotte area and the surrounding regions of North Carolina.
Good. They should self deport.
State Representative Julia Greenfield, one of the bill’s primary sponsors, said the legislation is intended to accomplish the goal of making schools safe environments for students.
I wonder what party she is?
Despite support from advocacy groups and Democratic lawmakers, Greenfield said she does not expect the legislation to advance this session.
“I don’t believe that it will go anywhere here in the legislature because we are in the minority,” Greenfield said. “The Republican majority is not interested in legislation that would keep ICE and CBP out of our schools.”
They still don’t mention here party, just hint at it. She’s a Democrat, a member of the Progressive House Caucus, and her district, 100, covers part of uber-leftist Mecklenburg County (where Charlotte is). AWFL. And, yeah, the legislation will never make it out of committee.
Read: LOL: NC Dems Try Introduce Bill To Seek Protections For Illegals »
This caught my interest enough to post again on a Sunday, less because of the climate scam, and more on the actual scam
Continuing
The same nonprofit that WROTE the law that gave them the money ALSO got the contract to run “community outreach.”
Same guy runs the nonprofit AND the program. Chris Walker. Two paychecks. Look it up.
And their SISTER organization — same building, same staff, same donors — is a 501(c)(4) that endorses Democrat candidates and runs door-knocking operations in the EXACT SAME NEIGHBORHOODS.
Taxpayer money essentially going into the pockets of friends, family, and donors, then a portion kicked back to elect politicians. Mostly Democrats. And this isn’t like so many of the scams, where 20+% is at least spent on the intended mission, no, this is 7.2%
And not one journalist in this state asked a single question until @jennyraeca and CAL DOGE pulled the receipts.
They probably still do not care. This is not new. It goes back to reporting in February, yet, the California media is still quiet.
Read: California Solar Project Spent 7.2% Of Allocated Money On Solar »