Tax breaks

Lefties, here is a little challenge for you: if you are going to condemn tax breaks, why not take that money and send it BACK to the Feds? Put your money where your mouth is. All you have to do is write a check, or pop on down to the local IRS office, and tell them that you don’t believe in President Bush’s tax breaks, and you want to give that money back to the Federal government. They will be more then happy to take it off your hands.

To make it easy for you, here is the web address for the IRS mailing address’.

Save $10 on purchases of $49.99 & up on our Fruit Bouquets at Promo Code: FRUIT49
If you liked my post, feel free to subscribe to my rss feeds.

Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed

Comments are closed.

Pirate's Cove