Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America as we await the Zombie Apocalypse! This pinup is by Fiona Stephenson, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Camp of the Saints wonders if we’re screwed by Ebola
- The Daley Gator has Feminist whining at Wal Mart
- The Other McCain wonders what happened when weather wasn’t climate
- The People’s Cube notes hell has frozen over at Salon
- Victory Girls Blog notes Panetta’s parting shot
- Villainous Company features things that are Sexist
- small dead animals wonders about real anti-science
- Rhymes With Right notes that Americans hate California
- Patterico notes that Obama really should have checked with the nurses first
- Moonbattery features obesity, dating, and government money
- Maggie’s Farm notes what Dems think about free speech
- Legal Insurrection covers teachers that can dodge bullets
- Jammie Wearing Fools notes the interesting people Obama travels with
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has Obama Priorities
- And last, but not least, Director Blue has a serious question on Obama not allowing a travel ban
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts and things that interest me
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s). And how about Live At Five. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And Nathalia Castello at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Emily Ratajkowski and sexy calendar.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Amnesty Is Coming. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obama Stubbornly Refuses Ebola Travel Ban.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Saturday Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Links. And Friday Links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee: A Beheading In Oklahoma.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart: Michea Crawford.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies (not up at this time, but using what should be correct URL if goes up. I’m magic!). And some linkage (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Keeley Hazell. And nautical.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5, Mayoli Sena.
- The Chive has eyes.
- Don Surber notes that the country is run by morons.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post. Also, this week’s weasel.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Rule 5 Redskins cheerleaders.
- Your Crazy Uncle Bubba has leg day. And tight dresses.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Linkfest with Anna Kendrick. And Jen Lawrence Rule 5 Linkfest.
- By Other Means has cosplay Friday. And something random.
- Bookworm Room has The Bookworm Beat.
- Political Clown Parade has flowing curves of beauty.
- The Jawa Report has Zionist babes.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Obama and the Holy Grail.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: basic training. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.