Happy Sunday! A gorgeous day in America. The Sun is shining, the birds are singing, playoff football is here. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Theodore’s World discusses someone you’ll never believe was released from Gitmo
- The Other McCain goes inside the Christie GWB bubble
- The Jawa Report wonders about same crime, different charge
- The First Street Journal discusses Monsieur Kerry and Mideast peace
- Sister Toldjah notes a little bit of a revolt from House Dems
- Shaw’s Blog covers Iran sanctions
- Scared Monkeys has the youth misery index
- jeff g (protein wisdom) is not a licensed historian
- neo-neocon discusses the science being settled
- Maggie’s Notebook covers the company that is supposed to fix the Obamacare mess
- Raised On Hoecakes has the top lawsuits of the year
- Hot Air Pundit covers women not in the workforce
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes who Obama will send to Sharon’s funeral
- Director Blue wonders about potential GOP suicide
- And last, but not least, Capital Preservation features a Dem congresswoman believing global warming causes prostitution
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 Christmas Countdown. And Rule 5 Saturday (both last week’s).
- Daley Gator has DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And more DaleyGator DaleyBabe. And this week’s Must Reads. And Paris Nicole at DaleyGator DaleyBabes.
- American Power has Clare Richards video. And Rule 5 Sunday (last week’s).
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Answering THE Question. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Forbes flat-out calls for Obama’s impeachment, and their argument is ironclad.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Bonus Totty. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday Morning Links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has Freedom With Lindsey Vonn (last week’s). And The CL Report.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart, Lisa Gleave.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – More Seymours.
- The Last Tradition has rule 5, Natalie Portman.
- The Chive has cute girls.
- The Troglopundit is Yellen without Danica.
- Don Surber has the daily scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinups.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has presidential eye candy.
- Evil Blogger Lady has Saints Rule 5. And Colts Rule 5.(Both last week’s)
- The Right Way has Friday babe.
- Postal Dog has Emma Watson.
- Blackmailers Don’t Shoot has Rule 5 Saturday with Adrianne Palicki
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around (last week’s, so how about some brain slugs?).
- IMNSHO has Thursday rule 5
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has hot pick. And girls with guns. And morning mistress.
- Victory Girls Blog has Deranged Leftists Attack Sarah and Piper Palin on Twitter and Weekend Links
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Israel. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.