Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the Once And Future Nation of America. This pinup is by Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Scared Monkeys notices that the NSA spied on love interests
- Sunshine Hours notes the biggest Arctic gain in 140 days
- Anthony Watts reports on the lexicon shift amongst Warmists
- Raised On Hoecakes discusses when rights clash
- The Lonely Conservative has more on Common Core
- This ain’t Hell… reports that Texas will treat Ft. Hood shooting victims as combat veterans
- Wizbang has the Obameconomy by the numbers
- Yid With Lid isn’t impressed by Al Sharpton’s March On Washington speech
- Maggie’s Notebook features the Obama Flag at the March on Washington
- Jihad Watch discusses “Islamaphobia”
- Atlas Shrugs highlights a man arrested for attempting to sell uranium to ship to Iran (strange how this is not a national story)
- Bookworm Room discusses gender fantasies in Obama’s America
- DaTechGuy discusses the dishonorable, dimwitted left
- Fire Andrea Mitchell notes that the IRS is now targeting the American Legion
- And last, but not least, House Of Eratosthenes says to enjoy the culture of poverty
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. This week’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Jelena Jensen. And Rule 5 News (both last week’s).
- Daley Gator has boobs on parade (slightly NSFW). And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Kate Beckinsale at Daley Gator Daley Babes (this is part of his 100 hottest women. Head over and check the rest). And Sunday Link-a-round.
- American Power has Imogen Thomas. And things that end up on the Internet.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: A Nation Without Heroes. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: BOOM: 80 House Republicans tell John Boehner to defund Obamacare.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best (not up at time of posting). Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning Rule 5. And Friday afternoon links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Classic Liberal has Rule 5.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Nite Tart.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Ms. Dominican Republic.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Bar Refaeli. And never growing up.
- The Last Tradition has old school rule 5, Hedy Lamarr.
- The Chive has hot non-vampires.
- The Troglopundit has a list of the “best beers”, but no Danica.
- Don Surber has the weekend scoreboard.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has random summer daze.
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has morning mistress. And late night ladies. And girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has “Free Love” always ends with “Violent Racists”.
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Portugal. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.
PS: Someone sent me a link last week, but I ended up deleting it by accident on my Droid. My apologies. Please send again, promise I will add today.