Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in the once and future nation of the USA. This pinup is by Fiona Stephenson with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- White House Dossier wonders if President Obama could take a few minutes out from his multi-day birthday celebration
- Wake Up America features a horrid racial beating
- Traction Control features another phony scandal
- Doug Powers points out who the femenists left out
- The People’s Cube covers Seattle becoming non-offensive
- The Other McCain wonders what Lindsay Graham will do
- The Lonely Conservative has Ted Cruz explaining how to defund Obamacare
- The Jawa Report has fun facts about Islamic Jihadis
- The Daley Gator features a typical leftist race-carding buffoon
- Why not listen to Sister Toldjah on the radio discussing NC politics getting hammered?
- Raised On Hoecakes covers heavily weaponized cops taking on a dangerous criminal
- protein wisdom has the gun control playbook
- Patterico features a damning puff piece on Huma
- Maggie’s Notebook has info on the Nidal Hassan trial
- And last, but not least, House of Eratosthenes wonders if Warmists are idiots or criminals
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Melissa Manning. And Rule 5 News (last week’s).
- Daley Gator has random hotness and rule 5. And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Natalia Paris at Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has hometown Hottie Jessica. And Penelope Cruz in lingerie.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Benghazi Coverup About to Hit the Fan. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Ted Cruz On Defunding Obamacare and Battling The Entrenched DC Establishment.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday afternoon links. And exciting news from the hag front.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Mid-week Rule 5 Break.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Bolivia 2013 (last week’s).
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Danica McKellar.
- The Last Tradition has old school rule 5, Betty Grable.
- The Chive goes fishing.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all who linked back to Pirate’s Cove in the Watcher’s Council nomination post.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has the Friday Pinup (last week’s).
- Barking Moonbat EWS has sexy TSA issues.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Pink Floyd Edition (last week’s).
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, work edition (last week’s. This week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has morning mistress. And hot pick. And girls with guns.
- Victory Girls Blog has War on Women, Democrat Pervs, and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Back From Vacation!. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.