Happy Sunday! A great day to remember all the military members who made the ultimate sacrifice in the protection of the once and future nation of the United States. This pinup is by Al Buell, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Gateway Pundit points out that police ticketed torched cars in Sweden during the riots
- Vox Popoli discusses the anti-free speech British government
- American Perspective discusses the California farmer’s revolution
- Bookworm Room has some interesting thoughts on the beheading attack
- Cold Fury revisits the Gibson guitar issues
- Doug Ross merges Arrested Development with Democrats
- Fire Andrea Mitchell has slimy Democrats
- Flopping Aces features extreme global warming (snow) in Vermont
- House of Eratosthenes has the words most abused by liberals
- Jammie Wearing Fool has the latest from loathsome Nanny Bloomberg
- Maggie’s Notebook features Sammy the Shark, apparently trained by the Mossad
- Michelle Malkin highlights Obamacare waiver seeking
- Political Realities discusses the marriage of the media and Obama
- Darleen Click (protein wisdom) shows media confusion regarding the American flags after the tornado (and congrats on the new granddaughter!)
- And last, but not least, Public Secrets has an Obama irony alert
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
745pm: Late additions and updates
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Hannah Claydon. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Nina Agdal from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has India Reynolds. And Paris Hilton in bikinis. And Rule 5 Memorial Day.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Holder Perjury: Two Judges Refused Before Holder Got Unprecedented Fox News Warrant. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Eric Holder Lied Under Oath In Front Of Congress.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee. And Saturday Reads.
- The Troglopundit discusses enormous….hit counts.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Natasha Barnard.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Honduras 2012.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Kate Hudson.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Saturday with Gio Ott (last week’s).
- The Chive has cute girls.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results.
- The Classic Liberal: An Internet Sales Tax With Leslie Bibb (last week’s). And the CL Report. And Rule 5 with Alice In Chains.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has field work.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Memorial Day Edition.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, scandals edition (last week’s. This week’s).
- Proof Positive has sex in the 23rd century
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Hot Pick. And morning mistress And girls with guns.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Lynda Carter. And Full Metal Reacharound. And Blogroll Spotlight (last two not up at time of posting, but should be correct link. I’m magic!).
- Victory Girls Blog has MOH Jared Monti and the “I Drive Your Truck” Backstory with Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Silver Star Edition. And From Around The Blogroll (last week’s).
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.