Happy Sunday! Another fine day to remember the once and future nation of America. Not quite sure who did this pinup, but it looks like a Gil Elvgren, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Political Clown Parade says to pray for the troops on Armed Forces Day
- Public Secrets features the new Obama admin excuse for Benghazi
- Raised On Hoecakes has a ring of fire
- Rhymes With Right highlights why Obama’s debt is exploding
- Scared Monkeys has Charles Krauthammer on Obama’s IRS problem
- At The Jawa Report we meet the unionized IRS
- The Lonely Conservative has the real Benghazi scandal
- The Other McCain features our lawless president
- Heh! The People’s Cube has Obamalot
- The Strata-Sphere covers warming and volcanoes
- This ain’t Hell… has a Saturday feel good story
- Wake Up America covers the planted IRS question
- At Wizbang, we learn that crime is so bad that they can’t even keep historical guns in museums
- Watts Up With That? is trying out some weather control
- And last, but not least, NoFrakkingConsensus highlights the WWF getting into bed with an oppressive dictatorship
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket. And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Maggie Green. And Offend A Feminist Week. Both last week’s, cause Bob is celebrating the Six Days Of Cheesecake (Tuesday, Monday).Happy 5th Blogoversary, Bob!
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv (last week’s)*. And DaleyGator DaleyBabes!. And Nelly Furtado from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Sabine Jemeljanova Bikini Crew. And Rosie Jones.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: Senator Ted Cruz leads call to abolish IRS in wake of its targeting scandal . And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: The IRS Deliberately Chose Not to Fess Up to Scandal Before the 2012 Election?.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning links. And Friday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has non-Danica cheese-heads.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Kate Bock.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And Miss Nicaragua 2012.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Women of CSI. And a butt to put a beer on.
- The Last Tradition has Rule 5 Saturday with Gio Ott.
- The Chive has girls and mirrors.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: An Internet Sales Tax With Leslie Bibb. And the CL Report.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has a taste of Texas.
- All American Blogger has Weekend Link Love: Duck Dynasty Edition.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links, scandals edition.
- And So It Goes In Shreveport has a Mother’s Day link roundup (last week’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has Hot Pick. And morning mistress And girls with guns.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Miss Norway. And Full Metal Reacharound. And Blogroll Spotlight (not up at time of posting, but should be correct link. I’m magic!).
- Victory Girls Blog has WWII: Wartime Love Letters and Weekend Links!
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Americans. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.