Happy Sunday! Another great day to pay homage to the once and future great nation of the United States of America. One day she will return! This pinup is by Sean Earley, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Lonely Conservative discusses the IRS wasting money on Star Trek skits
- Just One Minute covers the raaaaacist NY cops and the reality of reading past the first few paragraphs
- Real Science has the climate and presidents
- A View From The Beach has the reign of pain
- Atlas Shrugs has Syrian refugee brides
- Doug Ross has more anti-gun insanity from NY
- Flopping Aces wonders about world economic doom
- Gay Patriot covers misadventures in multiculturalism
- Outside The Beltway covers the coming DOMA confrontation
- Powerline wonders about torture being the racism
- Q&O wonders why it’s so hard for government to quit spending
- Raised On Hoecakes covers pizza’s and the TSA
- Sister Toldjah covers Bill Clinton and Ashley Judd
- Support Your Local Gunfighter wants some snack cakes for DWS
- And last, but not least, The Daley Gator has the top 10 Obamacare horror stories
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
what I declare to be our War on Women Rule 5 and linky luv posts
- The Other McCain Full Metal Jacket (last week’s. Today’s). And how about Live At 5. And Rule 5 Sunday! (last week’s).
- Proof Positive has Best Of The Web Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Camp Of The Saints has Rule 5 with Kelly Brook. And Rule 5 News.
- Daley Gator has Rule 5 Linky Luv. And DaleyGator DaleyBabe!. And Vidamania from Daley Gator Daley Babes.
- American Power has Rule 5 linkage. And Bud Light hotties.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, Sunday Best. Plus, Sunday Totty.
- Maggies Farm has Friday morning links. And Saturday morning links.
- Nice Deb has Saturday Movie Matinee.
- The Troglopundit has Kate Upton, who isn’t Danica Patrick.
- Doug Ross has Larwyn’s Linx: A Once Great Nation. And Saturday’s Larwyn’s Linx: Obamacare is Crumbling.
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies.
- Randy’s Roundtable has Thursday Tart, Hilary Rhoda.
- Reaganite Republican has the Sunday funnies. And a Miss Lithuania 2012.
- A View From The Beach features Rule 5 Saturday – Almudena Fernandez.
- The Last Tradition has Billie Faiers Rule 5
- The Chive has sexy Chivers.
- Watcher of Weasels has this weeks’ Council results. And thanks to all the Council members who linked back to Pirate’s Cove for an honorable mention.
- The Classic Liberal: Bambi Rule 5. And the CL Report. And Nullification With Jordana Brewster.
- In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World has Friday Pinup.
- Barking Moonbat EWS has Saturday redhead.
- RedNeck Insurrection has Rule 5 Saturday.
- Sentry Journal tee’s up a roundup of links (last week’s. Today’s).
- 90Ninety Miles From Tyranny has girls with guns. And God Bless America And late night ladies.
- Eye of Polyphemus has Sara Jean Underwood. And Full Metal Reacharound (last week’s).
- Victory Girls Blog has Sarah Palin Rocks CPAC 2013 and Weekend Links! (last week’s)
- And ending with the always awesome The First Street Journal which has some different Rule 5, featuring military women: Rule 5 Blogging – Cyprus. And From Around The Blogroll.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up (or you might see a *) is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time. Also, the listing order has to do with how they are added over time, not how good a post is. I just copy and paste from the previous week, then edit. If you see one of the *’s, go ahead and check out the blog anyhow, see if there is an update. I cannot update with my Android during the day.
The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email in the header bar (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and paste how you want it to read.