Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, time to start thinking about red-heads on the beach. Who cares it they have trouble tanning? Those freckles are adorable! This pinup is by Howard Connolly, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Old Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- How’d that 50 state moron.org protest go? Legal Insurrection shows us their #FAIL
- Steven Goddard wonders which decade had the most extreme weather
- This ain’t Hell… thinks that maybe the kids in Wisconsin are better off with their teachers on strike
- Right Wing News features yet another violent TEA Party Union member
- Blogs For Victory has a Religion Of Peace update
- Oops! Don Surber reports that Illinois my tax the Fleebagger Senators
- Flopping Aces has the Sunday Funnies
- Founding Bloggers hear from an upset moonbat
- Whoops! Gateway Pundit features another civil progressive
- Over at Jammie Wearing Fool, Dan Cleary tells us that the union hacks have brought out….. Vuvuzelas
- Katy’s Conservative Corner has video from the wildly #FAIL leftist protest in Raleigh on Saturday
- Nice Deb has yet another civil lefty protester
- No Sheeples Here says the Obama admin is kinda like limburger cheese
- Public Secrets says Obama has done an awesome job on Libya! Oh, wait…
- And last, but not least, Sister Toldjah has the civility at a union protest in New Jersey
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0 (last weeks. Update: This weeks is up). And how about some Live At 5. Rule 5! (last weeks)
- Weekend Link Love: Carrie Underwood Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Heather Graham’s Uprising Against The Empire (last weeks. Head over during the day). Plus Right Wing Links
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with SABRINA FERILLI. Rule 5 Hump Day. And Rule 5 News. And Rule 5 News Special!
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And the DaleyGator DaleyBabe Playoff Finals!
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: Parade Day Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power has a Rule 5 Roundup: Two Door Cinema Club Edition.
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning Links. And a pic dump, if you can make it past the first one
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 79. Plus Tiffany Amber Thiessen. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks. This weeks is up.)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has Friday Free For All (last weeks).
- Maggie’s Notebook has Rule 5 Saturday Night: A New Zealand Conservative – Rachel Hunter!
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit wonders which girl scout cookies and Danica Patrick pics are worth fighting for
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot’s check president light is on
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has Sunday Morning Sundries. And Good Saturday Reads. And some Rule 5.
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has Rule 5 on the golf course!
- Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday (last weeks. Will update later) This weeks is up.
- Mean Ol’ Meanie Drive By Blogging (last weeks)
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.