Happy Sunday! Another gorgeous day in America, and just a day prior to Valentine’s Day. Did you get your sweetie something, like…..chocolate covered bacon? Everyone loves…..bacon. This pinup is by Don Rust, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Other McCain has the straw poll results from CPAC. Guess which crazy uncle won?
- Speaking of Crazy Uncle Paul, Young Americans for Freedom has booted him. Hot Air Pundit has the 411
- Liberty Pundits has the latest on what John Bolton says about Obama
- Cubachi brings us Alan West’s CPAC closing remarks
- Legal Insurrection discusses the Muslim Brotherhood, and Mubarak’s last words on Obama
- The Jawa Report brings the latest info on the Algerian revolt
- Gateway Pundit points out that Obama is two years late regarding freedom in Iran
- Ed Driscoll exposes the latest person who thinks Obama isn’t a Christian
- Korea joins Oklahoma in Western Europe…? Steven Goddard has the answer
- Global warming strongest in Mexico since 1957, everything freezing. Watts Up With That? has the 411
- Amusing Bunni says you need to slow down and relax
- Another Black Conservative wonders if the latest news from Camp Palin is a sign of a 2012 run
- Roland Shirk (Jihad Watch) really hopes he is wrong regarding Egypt
- Flopping Aces discusses the poison of multiculturism
- And last, but not least, a post from Cassy Fiano from the 6th, featuring the top 10 crazy posts from Feministing
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0 (Last weeks). And how about some Live At 5.*
- Weekend Link Love: The Dubliners Edition at All American Blogger. (last weeks, but, make sure you click over and check all his interviews from CPAC)
- The Classical Liberal features Heather Graham’s Uprising Against The Empire. Plus Right Wing Links
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with MARINA AUGUSTA BAKER. Rule 5 Hump Day. And Rule 5 News, plus more Rule 5 News
- Daley Gator has Daily Benefactor News. And round 3 of Daley Babe Playoffs Here, here, here, and here, plus a few more. Click over.
- No Sheeples Here says “Happy Birthday, President Lincoln!”
- The world is nuts, says Pat at And So It Goes In Shreveport.
- American Power is busy at CPAC, so, no Rule 5 (as of yet today), but, check out the link for a preview of the Ground Zero mosque documentary
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Sunday Tottie
- Maggies Farm has Sunday morning Links.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 79. Plus Friday Night Babe. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb is at CPAC, so, no Friday Free For All, but how about Obama’s Parting Gift To Gibbs.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Morning News/Views (last weeks. Check during day). And some Rule 5 Saturday Night: The Dictator’s Wives! And Rule 5 With Jennifer Lopez
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit might forgive Danica Patrick. And says Happy Birthday to Sarah Palin
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot has Robo-Love Saturday: WTF Edition (last weeks)
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has Rule 5 Sofia Viagra, Morena Baccarin, and Wrath of Khan. And Beefcake Friday has been suspended, ladies* Both are last weeks, so, hey, how about some Ginger Lynn?
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has Rule 5 Southern Style (last weeks, so, how about The Cowboy Way)*
- Late edition: Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday (last weeks, check during the day for the update there) This weeks is up.
- Mean ole Meanie has Christine Teigen nude rule 5 (a bit unsafe for work)
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.