Happy Sunday! It’s a big day in America, Super Bowl Sunday. Ten hours of….well, mindless drivel about something something if someone something, lots of commercials, a horrific halftime show travesty, and, oh, yeah, some actual football will be played, after which someone will say they are going to Disney World. And football, at some point. Anyhow, this pinup is by Al Buell, with a wee bit of help.
What is happening in Ye Olde Blogosphere? The Fine 15
- The Other McCain discusses Kristol vs. Krauthammer
- Weasel Zippers has Sarah Palin on Obama’s 3am call
- Scared Monkeys has the latest on GWB’s trip to Switzerland
- Wait, Kirsten Powers is slamming Lefties re: the Muslim Brotherhood? Blogmocracy has the 411
- Basil plays the $25,000 Pyramid
- Blogs For Victory wonders if the Egyptian revolt is starting to fade
- Dakota Voice discusses liberal tolerance
- Flopping Aces points out that Obama is having a wee problem with his approval ratings
- Gateway Pundit features a day in the life of President Chump
- Gay Patriot offers up Ronald Reagan in a nutshell
- Jihad Watch features the latest from the RoP in Egypt
- Uh oh. Big Unions have a problem with Charlotte for the next DNC love fest. Doug Powers has the details
- neo-neocon has some musing about the TEA Party, Egypt, and antisemitism
- No Sheeples Here features the president who stood by our side
- And last, but not least, Phineas (Sister Toldjah’s) is about to become a criminal in California
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- The Other McCain FMJRA 2.0. And how about some Live At 5.*
- Yankee Phil, looking to take over for Smitty, and doing a great job, has some Rule 5 Shameless Plugging and linkage. (last weeks)*
- Weekend Link Love: The Dubliners Edition at All American Blogger.
- The Classical Liberal features Moral Hazard With Leeann Tweeden. Plus Right Wing Links
- Camp Of Saints has a Rule 5 Saturday with Monica Bellucci. Rule 5 Hump Day. And Rule 5 News, plus Linky Lovin’ The Ladies
- Daley Gator has Round Two of the DaleyBabe Playoffs. Here, here, here, and here
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Bracing For The Attack Of The Goreflakes, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect). (last weeks, so, how about some big auditions)*
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Dog Whisperer Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport. (last weeks)
- American Power has Yara Naoum Rule 5
- Theo Spark says Saturday Night is bath night. Also, The Sunday Best. Plus, some Car Tottie*
- Maggies Farm has Saturday morning Links with some cheesecake.
- Proof Positive has Saturday Linkaround. And a Friday night babe! And Vintage Babe of the Week.
- Eye Of Polyphemus has Full Metal Jacket Reach Around 79. Plus Ali Larter. And Blogroll Spotlight! (last weeks. This weeks is up)
- Say Anything has a Saturday linkaround
- Nice Deb has a Friday Free For All.
- Maggie’s Notebook has Morning News/Views (last weeks). And some Rule 5 Saturday Night: Lt. Col “Mac” McKenzie!
- The Busted Nut says “because it’s my blog, and I can.”
- The Troglopundit says Danica Patrick is dead to him….WTF?
- Doug Ross has a great link roundup
- Mind Numbed Robot has Robo-Love Saturday: WTF Edition
- The H2 has Big Boob Friday. And some Rule 5 for the ladies
- POWIP has Rule 5 Sofia Viagra, Morena Baccarin, and Wrath of Khan. And Beefcake Friday has been suspended, ladies*
- Barking Moonbat Early Warming System has eye candy
- Thatmrgguy’s Blog has Rule 5 Southern Style (last weeks)*
- Late edition: Pundit Press has Rule 5 Sunday (last weeks) This weeks is up.
Anyone else have a link or hotty-fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list. (BTW, since someone asked, the reason I leave links for the previous week up is because they are place holders for later in the day or for next weeks. Easier than rewriting all the time)
BTW, with Smitty going to Afghanistan for a year, not sure if RS McCain will continue doing Rule 5 Sunday posts. He has his FMJRA (linked above), but????? The posts do take a long time, so, if you want to send me your links for Rule 5 babeage or links, use ye olde email (remove the NOSPAM part). Preferably, create the html link so I can copy and past how you want it to read.