Happy Sunday, peeps! It’s another beautiful Sunday. Everything is such a pretty shade of yellow! I have no idea who made this pinup, but, it is a great day for working outside in the garden. With you allergy medicine.
What is happening in ye olde blogosphere? The Fine 15
- Outside the Beltway is discussing Crazy Uncle Ron saying Obama is not a socialist
- The Lonely Conservative has the results of the SRLC straw poll
- The Tygrrrr Express goes to Druid Saturday
- What’s the difference between boys and girls? Wake Up America discusses
- This ain’t Hell explains why they have no pity for phony soldiers
- Hey, another great use for Porkulus money. snapped shot has the 411
- Scared Monkeys features yet another liberal being destroyed for her hysterical “it’s all racism” rant
- Jammie Wearing Fool points out that Islamist Somali pirates really aren’t all that bright
- Debbie (Right Truth) teases us with big naked boobs
- Bruce at Q&O has some things to think about on a beautiful Sunday
- Dan Collins has the latest nuttery from an athiest
- You are not going to believe the latest from Planned Parenthood. Patterico has the story
- The blog prof wonders if the Polish president was KGB’d
- Kathleen McKinley discusses the slavery going on today around the world
- And last, but not least (and there were lots of good posts in ye olde feedreader), Gay Patriot has found something that Obama did without the press
- One to grow on: No Sheeples Here explains what has changed and what has not
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check out
- Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain
- Rule 5: Stormy Daniels To Run as GOP For Congress at Nation Of Cowards
- Weekend Link Love: Parody Tiger Woods Nike Ad Edition at All American Blogger
- Linkaround at The Blog Prof
- Katy Perry Trouble (With Reform) at The Classic Liberal. Also, Right Wing Links
- Camp Of Saints has Rule 5 Saturday, featuring Sara Lime
- Just Because You’re Paranoid has the latest Lil’ O-Bama. Make sure you scroll back through the rest for the week, too.
- The Daley Gator is pushing the Guitar Wars, and goes with Ritchie Blackmore. Not a babe, but, Blackmore is one of the best ever.
- Betsy has been cruising the web
- No Sheeples Here has Somethin’ 4 Mutton: Let’s Have A Tea Party Edition, with an awesome graphic (as we all expect).
- Full Metal Jacket Reach Around: The Battery Recharging Edition at And So It Goes In Shreveport
Anyone else have a link or hotty fest going on? Let me know so I can add you to the list.