Happy Sunday! A beautiful day in America, and one to sit back on ponder the meaning of Memorial Day. This pinup is a redo of an older one for Memorial weekend Sunday. Not a clue who did it.
What is happening in ye olde blogosphere?
- Darleen Click (protein wisdom) provides the giggles for the latest RNC video on Queen Nancy
- Fausta is wondering where the Politico was when the Dems were calling Condi Rice a house negro
- Little Miss Attila says the video is not sexist, while Allahpundit goes Little Green Footballs nuts
- Moving past Pussy Galosi, No Sheeples Here calls Obama an errand boy sent by grocery clerks (and don’t forget about the Full Metal Jacket Reach-Around)
- Same subject, just not as funny. Gateway Pundit points to Obama saying we’re out of money
- A double shot for protein wisdom. Dan Collins discusses the Depussification Regimen
- Over at Watts Up With That?, a reprint of a Leonard Weinstein, ScD, article disproving AGW
- This ain’t Hell…. offers up the Vets For Peace Clown Show
- Would you believe that a couple is being told they must get a permit to hold Bible study classes? In their own home? The Other McCain has the 411
- Ogre returns for a quick post explaining what Memorial Day is all about
- Michelle Malkin wonders if Obama even knows what Memorial Day is about
- I should probably add this post by Cao to Saturday’s post about the latest in the Obama BC debate, but, hey, you should read about The Free Flow of Information Act of 2009
- Could al Qaeda trainees in Europe be planning a strike in the U.S.? Head to Jihad Watch for the story
- Jim Lynch at bRight&Early is starting year 5, and on a 100 post bender
- And last, but not least, someone has made a monkey out of Chucky Johnson. Head to Little Green Footballs 2.0 for the details
As always, the full set of pinups can be seen in the Patriotic Pinup category, or over at my Gallery page. While we are on pinups, since it is that time of year, have you gotten your “Pinups for Vets” calendar yet? And don’t forget to check Rule 5 Sunday at The Other McCain.